Sign in to follow this  
PandorasGhost

Gaming Schedule/Table Assignments

Hey everybody!

Tried to get the word out by word of mouth, and decided on here might be a good way to go about it as well. The tables for gaming had to be altered from what was on the printed schedule due to some logistics issues. (Logic?! At a con?! Say it isn't so.)

Games on GrowTix should reflect accurate locations (and hopefully always reflected accurate times). Also, there are printed schedules available on the table just beside registration. ALSO, ALSO, I attached the Xcel spreadsheet of the schedule if anyone wants to peruse.

• Joseph Wolf's Dreadmere games are still at Table 1 - under the big Dredmere banner.
  • Tables 2 ,3, and 10 are various Roleplaying games, as per the schedule
  • Table 4 is an all-day, every-day Freeblades demo - drop by and check it out!
  • Tables 6 thru 9 are for Gamers looking for Pathfinder/Starfinder
  • D&D Adventure League is now tables 11 thru 23, but Gamers taking part in DDAL are encouraged to head to Table 18, where Colby (and crew) will be marshaling GMs, getting players into games, and generally just controlling the madness of League events.
  • Tables 24 thru 28 are going to host Frog God Games (in the Arabian rooms)

ReaperCon 2019 Gaming.xlsx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Does any one have good colors to go with Asmodeus Red from the Pathfinder line? I remember Anne said that there was something different about it but I can't remember what she said exactly or in what video. I just remember she showed a female bard when she mentioned it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    • By R2ED
      I can't begin to tell you how excited i am that my parents found these in the basement in some supplies i had stored.  These are Ral Partha models from 1988 to 1991. I bought them with my allowance back when i was like 9 or 10 and am thrilled to see these again.  I remember being so afraid to paint them because i didn't want to mess them up, that i never ever tried.  

These are primed and need to be stripped. These are early pewter-white metal.  They even had packaging that read "now lead free". 

What I'm wanting to do is savor the joy of painting them, now that I'm way more capable.  However...i need to get this crappy primer off of them.  These are 30+ years old and I'm blown away they look as good as they do.  

Anyone have a solution that can strip this down to the metal? 

• By dks
      It's a cougar!  Specifically it's a firepelt cougar, from the world of Golarion (Pathfinder RPG).
      It's also my submission for the Reaper Challenge League under the January theme of "Ice or Fire".
      Pathfinder authors have described firepelts as having black-and-red or "autumnal" coloration, but I know of only one image in a Paizo book: the 5th anniversary book of Rise of the Runelords shows one as mostly black with thin orange stripes running down its back and orange rings on its tail.  I used that as a point of departure, plus extra reference in the form of photos of cougars, and photos of rare recessive-gene "king cheetahs" that have stripes and large blotchy spots instead of the usual small round spots.
      I cut away parts of this guy's integral base, and sculpted a grouping of rocks that the cougar is descending.

Enjoy!
      Derek

• By thefub
      My second miniature of the year. This one took me longer than expected but I think it came out okay. I like the heather blue and purple combo. I used a different sealer/varnish this time around and I like the finish a bit more than the brush on I used in the past. 

• By Firestar
      My first Wyvern. :)
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)