Mckenna35

SWAG Bags for sale when? If?

In years past, they were a general  purchase item thru the store.  Last year they were severely limited in quantity and the time they were available and I missed the window.  :down:  Any word on how they're going to handle them this year?

• Like 3

They said on one of the Reaper Live episodes that the Swag Bags would go on sale at some point on Tuesday. I'm in the UK and I'm not sure how many (if any) will end up at the Nottingham hub, so I'll probably be ordering from the US site this time.

I can send you a PM if I see them popping up on the store. I'm off work that day and I'll be frequently be checking the site until it appears :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All items from show, (Sophie, bags, etc) that are scheduled for online sales, go live on Tuesday 9/3.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Please tell me that they're limiting how many bags each customer can buy as last year the last were 'assembled to meet demand' bags, and they may have been 'less than overstuffed' since some of the more desirable items had run out.  

Oh and that they hold back some to release into the webstore at a time that us Europeans are awake.   

I already have a $75 order waiting...   

• Like 2

So, I am unable to attend ReaperCon, again. However, most years the wonderful people at Reaper have had extras of the SWAG bags that they have sold online. So, I'm wondering when that might be. Thanks for any info:)

GF

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Generic Fighter said:

So, I am unable to attend ReaperCon, again. However, most years the wonderful people at Reaper have had extras of the SWAG bags that they have sold online. So, I'm wondering when that might be. Thanks for any info:)

GF

We’ve been told the date, September 3rd, but no time was given.

• Like 3

Do we know what the price will be?

As I am in Australia and the time difference means Tuesday morning is in the middle of our night, a time would be nice too...then I can set my alarm.

Wow, the new site merges my posts if they are right after one another....cool...

Edited by Sanwah
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sanwah said:

Do we know what the price will be?

The pre-con price was $40, so expect it to be at least that much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

The pre-con price was $40, so expect it to be at least that much. 

According to my order history, swag bags have traditionally been $50 for the limited supply after the convention.

(also - wow, I miss the parts bin *so* much - so many bits and pieces to complete free shipping, or get a mini, or whatever. Like, I completely understand the logistical *nightmare* that it must have been/would be - but I still miss the ability to get *a* familiar, instead of the whole pack)

• Like 2

Also how do you find them ? Not seeing how that’s done anymore 

Loth

• Like 1

For the lucky ones who get a bag, could someone confirm what Reaper figures are in them (besides the Sophie and Mousling)? That way folks can avoid duplicates. 

Thanks!

Edited by Tasso
  • Like 1

If you go to New Releases it looks as though all the Con figures, and the Pathfinder paints are available right now, but no Swag Bags.

• Like 1

I've been keeping my eyes peeled too. Nothing in the store, no word on the facebook side of things either. The suspense continues, and we await answers to our burning questions... were there actually swag bags left over? Will we be able to buy them or will we miss out?? Will I be at lunch when they're posted?!

• Like 2