Mckenna35

SWAG Bags for sale when? If?

Needed a couple of extra mouselings because they ran out at the con before I could get to the Reaper Store on Saturday.  So I ordered extra mouselings, a couple of other goodies and One More Sophie to bump it over the shipping order floor for "free".

Figured I didn't need to order a full bag as already have one and so does the wife.  She doesn't do fantasy so I get all her fantasy minis and I found her about two pounds of modern horses on the melt table.

A big Thank You to everybody scooping scrap for helping to move the announced desire for modern horses from the "hope I can find a couple" column to the heavy box, "I think we have enough now" column.

GEM

• Like 5

Got the last one!  Was gaming last night and it was not there when I left.  Woke up today and it was there. Clicked on it and it said 0 in stock, but it was in my cart! Got a few other things also.

• Like 1

It is still showing up as 0 in stock, but I was able to put one in my cart.  I removed it from my cart, as I won’t be buying one.  I suggest to anyone who wants one to just try.

• Like 3

Mine has shipped!  Before I clicked it said nothing and after I clicked it said 0 left. So I still say I got the last normal Swag Bag.

• Like 2

Mine is still sitting in Denton, although I think with the postal service and not at Reaper. It got a label really fast. I suspect it has to get different sorting due to being international. I did expect it to be out of Texas by now though. Good chance that it will end up waiting at the post office for me when I get back from my CO trip.

• Like 1

Easypost has a long lag on the updates.  My last order had a departure scan 12 hours before it showed up on the online tracking. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Auberon said:

Easypost has a long lag on the updates.  My last order had a departure scan 12 hours before it showed up on the online tracking. 

Looks like you may be right. It is in Chicago at the international processing facility, somewhere alongside my Dark Sword order!

Probably won't be here by Monday before I leave. Oh well.

• Like 1

So, missed this all because life got in the way. Is it safe to assume the bags/packs are done for good?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Arkady said:

So, missed this all because life got in the way. Is it safe to assume the bags/packs are done for good?

Actually I believe they said on Reaper Live! that there may be some more bags, but they have to do an inventory first.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Mine is still sitting in Denton, although I think with the postal service and not at Reaper. It got a label really fast. I suspect it has to get different sorting due to being international. I did expect it to be out of Texas by now though. Good chance that it will end up waiting at the post office for me when I get back from my CO trip.

And mine seems to be still sitting at Reapermini HQ. 

Status is listed as 'filled'

I'm assuming that my order caused them to run out of the free Bones Black mini, and that's why it's being delayed... 

• Like 1

Got mine today - much like last year, the value is missing from the bag. No Darksword or Bombshell mini, no cool little plane mini, old/past year's pen, small water-cup, 2 of every Reaper advertisement - it was simply missing a lot of what was shown from the stuff posted by people that got them on-site. Seeing as they sell the con minis on the website, the only thing of any real rarity is the 3 paints - and those are clearly not worth $50 to acquire. At least I got a notebook and Badger's sample primer this year, and the wooden die is quite nice. Next year, I'll just get the stuff I want off the site, instead of over-paying for a handful of things I don't. Anyone who missed out this year, you're lucky to not have missed much - get the con minis (including the attendee only one) from the store and save.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1