Mckenna35

SWAG Bags for sale when? If?

Swag bag has landed in Scotland! I'm currently stuck in traffic, but housemate reports that it's mostly Reaper goodies with some primer and a wooden D20. The cats are apparently fighting over their new box from Texas ::D:

I'll post pics later in the acquisitions thread.

• Like 3

On 9/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, ReaperAHawk said:

buy $40+ at the Reaper Booth...get a free mini....

See, this didn't happen for us! We were in line early on Friday to get Murkillor (and we did) but we didn't get any free mini when we bought Murkillor, Ma'al Drakar Deluxe, and a Pokey Tool. I didn't know it was a thing, but it was definitely missed. We got the Big Spender ribbon, but no extra mini!

• Sad 6

2 hours ago, Dicey said:

See, this didn't happen for us! We were in line early on Friday to get Murkillor (and we did) but we didn't get any free mini when we bought Murkillor, Ma'al Drakar Deluxe, and a Pokey Tool. I didn't know it was a thing, but it was definitely missed. We got the Big Spender ribbon, but no extra mini!

I had to remind the sales clerk both times, Thursday and Sunday, when I made $40+ purchases.  My husband had no idea it was a thing and missed getting one when he bought ~$70 in paint. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I had to remind the sales clerk both times, Thursday and Sunday, when I made $40+ purchases.  My husband had no idea it was a thing and missed getting one when he bought ~$70 in paint. 

That's really sad. I didn't know it was a thing! It was my first ReaperCon. How was I to know? I would have loved to have those minis! Sad face. (and woah, that's a lot of paint)

Edit: This apparently makes me more sad than is probably rational.

Edited by Dicey
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, ReaperAHawk said:

Hopefully next year we will also add a luggage tag to the bag

I am sooo down with getting a luggage tag.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Dicey said:

That's really sad. I didn't know it was a thing! It was my first ReaperCon. How was I to know? I would have loved to have those minis! Sad face. (and woah, that's a lot of paint)

Edit: This apparently makes me more sad than is probably rational.

It's been a monthly thing with Reaper for a year or more now. Free mini every month with purchase.  It wasn't a specific con thing.  The good news is you can still get September's free figure with your online order.  There should be free figures each month for the rest of the year, too.  And, I hope, some fun stuff to look forward to in October and December. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dicey said:

Email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, email address and we will get one to you. Sorry it was missed when you spent over $40 in the Reaper booth at ReaperCon

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

It's been a monthly thing with Reaper for a year or more now. Free mini every month with purchase.  It wasn't a specific con thing.  The good news is you can still get September's free figure with your online order.  There should be free figures each month for the rest of the year, too.  And, I hope, some fun stuff to look forward to in October and December. 

I know it is a thing with online orders. I did not know, however, that it translated to in-person orders during ReaperCon. 

• Like 2

They mix the special paints just for the show, if any are left afterward you got lucky.   Reaper doesn't keep stuff laying around, so they will sell it or give it away with orders until it is gone.  So I guess next year, if there's any left after the show, they will do the same thing.  But one thing I've learned is they will change the way they do things at the drop of a hat, so don't get too upset if that changes next year. 

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 3:41 PM, Sanael said:

It sounds like a bunch of contributing manufacturers didn't make enough goodies to meet attendance.

I know attendance this year was high, I'm curious how much higher it was than Reaper's projections. (Idle curiosity, I don't actually expect Reaper to hand out those numbers on demand)

They've announced up from about 1100 last year to a bit under 1600 this year. That kind of meteoric rise is hard to manage and it's causing friction in many systems at the con that were developed for much lower attendances.

16 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, email address and we will get one to you. Sorry it was missed when you spent over $40 in the Reaper booth at ReaperCon

Stellar customer service from Reaper again -- as usual. ^_^

• Like 2

I finally picked up my swag bag this weekend (somehow my shipping address got switched to my parents, but that's fine), and I would agree with those that said it was lighter than what I got last year.  Given I now have a couple cups, notebooks, stickers, bags and such I'm not really feeling the online version so much anymore.  A year is a long time, but I suspect next time around I'll just add the few items I really want to another order and not worry about the rest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain said:

Any chance of some of these hitting the UK store still? I have a stock alert set up, and am ready to pounce. :) 

I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Orders that contained SWAG bags, that were sent from Reaper HQ to European customers were all palletized and sent to the UK warehouse for shipping out from there. So we KNOW that at least one pallet of goodies has made the trip across already. And if stock for sale from the UK store didn't show up then...   

• Thanks 1