Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWulfe

Burrows & Badgers: Great and Small

34 minutes ago, Argentee said:

That does it. I'm all in.

These decisions are easy for me.  Michael and Jo have a kickstarter and my bank account just makes the transaction.   I have all faith that I will like everything in it.  they have never failed me, always been on time, and were always very friendly and communicative.  They should give lessons to other companies on how a kickstarter is supposed to work!

(so says the obvious Oathsworn Fanboy!)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! ::D:

Today we've got Josie 'Two Shots' Hardcastle, Vixen Bounty Hunter, and also a freebie for certain pledges... an undead mouse Mist-ghast!

fox.jpg

bounty1.jpg

bounty2.jpg

bounty3.jpg

thurs1.jpg

Cheers,
Michael

• Like 6

Oh my, that vixen really really makes me wish I had the upfront cash to be able to pledge all-in.  So glad you mentioned a few options are available after completion in the Kickstarter comments!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Thank you! ::D:

Today we've got Josie 'Two Shots' Hardcastle, Vixen Bounty Hunter, and also a freebie for certain pledges... an undead mouse Mist-ghast!

bounty3.jpg

thurs1.jpg

Cheers,
Michael

Love that vixen, and the Mist-ghast is totally wicked!

• Like 2

I'm hoping to do a fair few more of those anthro ghosties...

In the meantime, though, here's the final miniature for 'The Small', Marianna the hedgehog huntress. 

hedgehog.jpg

fri1.jpg

fri3.jpg

And here's another of the freebies, a test model for our planned sports game! 

shinty.jpg

fri2.jpg

Cheers,
Michael

• Like 7

Heading into the last 17 hours now... so, here's a couple more updates. First, some (hopefully!) useful painting info. Secondly, a freebie for all backers - the Mole-in-a-Hole!

painting.jpg

1d.jpg

cheers,
Michael

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

One hour to go...

In the latest Update you can download the second (and first!) issue of Sternpaw's Almanack. And here's a couple more painted pics, just for eye candy.  :)

st2.jpg

guards1.jpg

guards2.jpg

Cheers,
Michael

• Like 4

party2.jpg

...and we're done! Thanks to everyone who supported us - it was our most successful project to date, and it's great to see the game growing!

And thank you to everyone else for putting up with my constant spam over the last week... your patience has been greatly appreciated!  :D

cheers,
Michael

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Even though I wasn’t able to back your Kickstarter this time round I just wanted to offer my congratulations on running such a successful project.

Hopefully I’ll be able to add some of these minis to my collection later on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Even though I wasn’t able to back your Kickstarter this time round I just wanted to offer my congratulations on running such a successful project.

Hopefully I’ll be able to add some of these minis to my collection later on.

Doesn't Oathsworn typically offer late pledging? 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Doesn't Oathsworn typically offer late pledging? 

Not that I recall.

But I have added things from their online store that I’ve missed from a previous kickstarter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Not that I recall.

But I have added things from their online store that I’ve missed from a previous kickstarter.

I'd say give them a shout, and see if something can be worked out once the work changeover stabilizes.  They're willing to work with people to increase their pledges after the fact if they couldn't afford it all while the Kickstarter was running ^_^

• Like 2