10 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

6jve.jpg

Thank you Glitterwolf, I'm glad you and Mr. Burns like her!

10 minutes ago, Darcstaar said:

Excellent work.  I think pine cones is a fair interpretation.  However I do believe from the artist’s drawing they -were- hedgehogs?!?

Thank you very much Darkstaar!  I don't know if they were supposed to originally then be hedgehogs, but the final cast product doesn't give much hedgehog detail. I was looking for a nose and two eyes to help me at the very least, but couldn't really discern them.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Beautiful paint job! I especially like the way you painted her face and leather apron. Her face looks expressive. Lovely. 

Thanks CorallineAlgae! The miniature was big enough that the face was relatively easy to give a bit of personality to. I especially like how she was sculpted with one eye open and one eye closed!

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful face and skin - you really captured her expression! The foliage in her basket is lush, her leather apron lovely and the off-white shirt seals the deal!

Thank you Iridil! I got a little lazy with the plants. I probably should have painted the little shamrock in her hand a different color but just ended up painting it the same as the bigger leaves in her sack.