nytflyr

Reapercon 2020: early excitement and chatter

3 minutes ago, OmenKitten said:

Just so I’m prepared, how quickly does vip sell out? Anyone know a ballpark guess for prices?

In the past, it was open until a week or two before ticket sales closed.  But then again, the hotel block was still open for weeks as well, so who knows now?

• Like 3

Last year a 4 day VIP pass was $175.   They were available until quite close to the con dates. 

The VIP included the regular swag bag and the Bonus Bundle, which was 6-8 extra minis and a Pathfinder paint set.  No idea what will be in the swag this year, don't count on it being the same as last year. That's just an example.  Not everyone who attends these days is a painter or wants the extra figures. 

• Like 2

That actually makes me feel a lot better, Inarah! Thank you. 

also, is the hotel room swag bag additional? And is it one per registered person in room or is it one for the room?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OmenKitten said:

That actually makes me feel a lot better, Inarah! Thank you. 

also, is the hotel room swag bag additional? And is it one per registered person in room or is it one for the room?

the previous two times i've stayed at the hotel, it was one per person, not per room. My husband and i would both receive one

these are separate form the swag bags, given to people who book at the con hotel

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

these are separate form the swag bags, given to people who book at the con hotel

Okay. I booked a room at one of the affiliate hotels (still holding out hope for the main hotel),  but If they should be one per person, that’s pretty cool! I’m really excited to see what the convention is like

• Like 2

How much was the regular pass  and swag bag last year?

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Corsair said:

How much was the regular pass  and swag bag last year?

I’m not sure if your still interested in the answer with the recent post of current prices, but it does look like there was a small price increase, at least for the vip for sure. 

• Like 1

Yup, Reaper Ninjas got me! Wish I wasn't flying, I would get that VIP bundle, that case and the paints are NICE.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Yup, Reaper Ninjas got me! Wish I wasn't flying, I would get that VIP bundle, that case and the paints are NICE.

remember they can ship things back for you

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

remember they can ship things back for you

STOP THAT! I had just satisified myself to being good!  [whimpers...]

• Haha 5

I want to be excited for VIP but I just bought a case almost identical to that last month. Why did I buy the case? For traveling to ReaperCon. <_< 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

New this year will be a new program to use your ReaperBucks and not just at the Auction. More details to come. We are still ironing out details on this new program so we can't report anything just yet....but just wanted to let you know that ReaperBucks will have more uses than before.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2