nytflyr

Reapercon 2020: early excitement and chatter

Reaper Keeper looks a lot like the go-bag I got from Slow Fuse back before he merged in with Creature Caster.  Even down to the measurements, velcro patch area, pin strip and handles.  It's suuuper handy and I am excited to pick one up reaper branded :D
Any information on internal configurations you can give us? Will it have trays? Figure or Paint or both or neither?   

• Like 3

18 hours ago, OmenKitten said:

I’m looking forward most to the badge ribbons!

I need to work on a new ribbon...

• Like 2

I've got an idea for a ribbon but I think it's going to be too difficult to confirm people meet the criteria. I'm still pondering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

I need to come up with a good ribbon.  People still use Ribbon Galore?

Something Wulf related? .....ribbonname: HOWL ?

2 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i think i'll just have people tell me their favorite dinosaur =D

.....ribbonname: JURASSIC ?

3 hours ago, Rastl said:

I've got an idea for a ribbon but I think it's going to be too difficult to confirm people meet the criteria. I'm still pondering.

.....RIBBONNAME: PONDERED ?

9 hours ago, OmenKitten said:

Yessss! I’m going to be bringing a professional ribbon and I’m thinking about a personal one

......OK, I'll bite, what's the difference between professional and personal? Is that two different sizes?

9 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i should actually do my Thagomized ribbon i was thinking about

......disregard earlier name suggestion then. Or(!) ribbonname: THAGOMIZED can be for anyone who draws, or paints, or wears, or cosplays, or has on their T-shirts, or enters a Stegosaurus in the competition, etc. etc. Do anything to support Stegosaurs.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, Cygnwulf said:

Reaper Keeper looks a lot like the go-bag I got from Slow Fuse back before he merged in with Creature Caster.  Even down to the measurements, velcro patch area, pin strip and handles.  It's suuuper handy and I am excited to pick one up reaper branded :D
Any information on internal configurations you can give us? Will it have trays? Figure or Paint or both or neither?   

......I think you were present for ReaperLive (?) but if not: Brush holder pouches, Equipment Tray, At least two Foam Trays, One for paint (it was at least 6x8 bottles), multiple pockets.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, OmenKitten said:

Just so I’m prepared, how quickly does vip sell out? Anyone know a ballpark guess for prices?

.....They should be available out through June at the initial price of $200. Availability after that could/would be a higher price point (due to having to pay extra to guarantee timely delivery of components).

#rushjobsareextra

On 2/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, Corsair said:

Yup, Reaper Ninjas got me! Wish I wasn't flying, I would get that VIP bundle, that case and the paints are NICE.

......Did the case come with paints?

On 2/12/2020 at 7:38 AM, Corsair said:

STOP THAT! I had just satisfied myself to being good!  [whimpers...]

......You need that case. It should fly carry-on just fine? Send your normal carry-on back in the luggage bay(?) or like Siri said: UPS things to your address.

Hope that helps someone.

• Like 1

Actually tonight's Reaper Live helped me decide to stay with the Basic $55 pack. I don't travel with paints, so this will let me just put that money towards paints, mins etc there at the con. Now if I did travel with paints, I'd be on that like bad hair on Don King.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i think i'll just have people tell me their favorite dinosaur =D

Hehe. I still need to hang that dinosaur drawing you did for me. =)

a576b1b21258fd6886b970693149f599.thumb.jpg.ebc431cb1470a2051b2a0524829aff04.jpg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, OmenKitten said:

TGP I may be representing an event I work for, and bringing a ribbon for that specifically. The task probably being: look up the website

The ribbon I give to literally everybody is intended to lead people to the website in my signature. 

That one, nobody has to do anything to get, other than maybe say 'hi' to me. 

My other ribbon.. that you do have to do something for.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1