Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

Reapercon 2020: early excitement and chatter

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Pippd sells Reaper stuff and is based in Denton I believe.  This is in the #pippd channel on the ReaperCon discord: 

 

 

My order with them shortly before ReaperCon was delivered fast using FedEx.  They offer 1-4 day shipping depending on where you are in the US.  They are having giveaways during the con on their channel on the RC discord.

 

I've used them off ebay & they are pretty good retailer to use. They are based in Denton. I wanna say they are North of Reaper HQ.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies everyone, I don't get on these forums much anymore.  I noticed several people were looking for me here.  Did everyone get what they needed?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LordDave said:

Apologies everyone, I don't get on these forums much anymore.  I noticed several people were looking for me here.  Did everyone get what they needed?  

 

I completely blanked out Sunday and missed your class.  I know it wasn't recorded, and I'd really like a chance to see you demonstrate painting effects again. Please consider doing a Twitch stream in the future. :) 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Please consider doing a Twitch stream in the future. :) 

I may do a google hangout at some point to do something like this.  Don't really know.much about twitch 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LordDave said:
2 hours ago, Inarah said:

Please consider doing a Twitch stream in the future. :) 

I may do a google hangout at some point to do something like this.  Don't really know.much about twitch 

 

Discord has a streaming function; at least it'll let us see whatever your camera is seeing?  >.> 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

Discord has a streaming function; at least it'll let us see whatever your camera is seeing?  >.> 

I can certainly do that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though ReaperCon wasn't live this year, I still couldn't pass up the chance to dress as Pirate Sophie for a couple of my classes! ^_^

 

 

20200907_204515.jpg

 

A huge thank-you to everyone that took my classes! I hope you had as much fun taking them as I had teaching them! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Even though ReaperCon wasn't live this year, I still couldn't pass up the chance to dress as Pirate Sophie for a couple of my classes! ^_^

 

 

20200907_204515.jpg

 

A huge thank-you to everyone that took my classes! I hope you had as much fun taking them as I had teaching them! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

 

Can confirm, there were sightings of a Pirate Sophie teaching an excellent shiny metallic paints class!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Even though ReaperCon wasn't live this year, I still couldn't pass up the chance to dress as Pirate Sophie for a couple of my classes! ^_^

 

 

20200907_204515.jpg

 

A huge thank-you to everyone that took my classes! I hope you had as much fun taking them as I had teaching them! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

 

Now I wish I would have brought out the squirrel on Saturday.

 

Nice costume!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Even though ReaperCon wasn't live this year, I still couldn't pass up the chance to dress as Pirate Sophie for a couple of my classes! ^_^

 

 

20200907_204515.jpg

 

A huge thank-you to everyone that took my classes! I hope you had as much fun taking them as I had teaching them! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D


It was a lovely costume. 
It was hilarious when somebody mistook the wings for parrots. (But Understandable since Zoom’s default setup is to place the presenter in a postage stamp size image...but it was still funny.)

 

One additional lesson we all learned was: Pirate Hats are not so compatible with Live Streaming. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...