OneBoot

Safe arrivals!

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Was waiting in the lobby for my shuttle, now I am at the airport. Should board in about 10 minutes. Lines were nonexistent for me which was nice as I was scared it was going to be crazy.

• Like 11

Got home late last night after struggling to find the Alaska check in.  It's amazing how much nicer it is to be in one's own bed when feeling unwell.  I think I might even have food.  

Sorry to everyone I didn't get to see, I probably shouldn't have tried traveling, but hubby was keen to go and who am I to say no???  

"Go Ducks" was apparently the theme of our flight.  Lots of OSU football fans aboard.  Still, home.  :wub:

• Like 14

Just touched down in Louisville.  Great seeing everyone again!  Hope to see at least some of you before next year.

Safe travels everyone!

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Amarillo. Now at 16 police cruisers. 

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

Clayton, NM. A total of 22 Texas cruisers.

Not all following/chasing you, I hope!::P:

I actually got home about 4 hours ago but needed to get some sleep, so I have just awoken from a 3 hour nap,  safe and sound.

Safe travels to everyone still driving/in the air!

Edited by Chaoswolf
typo----fingers hadn't woken up completely.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 2

In SLC. Had a brain derp and was happily sitting at the gate I'd flown into thinking I'd get right back on that plane for my second leg. It wasn't until they'd called half the seats that I happened to check the monitor and saw it was headed to San Francisco!

The helpful gate agent directed me to the right gate, and I got to stretch my legs a bit as I power walked across half the airport. Made it to the gate just as they started the first round of boarding. Whew! 

Now on da plane. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 15

14 hours ago, Dragoneye said:

My flight waa cancelled.... but am rescheduled. All is well.

I'm finally home. Serious sleep deprivation though.

• Like 14

Arrived in Albuquerque after driving to Clovis, NM, last night and getting up very early to make it home.  Cause we have to unpack, wash, repack, and be on the road again tomorrow.

About five minutes after arrival the power went out ... for six hours.  Then DW's car wouldn't start.  Have just dealt with that.  So, about seven hours after coming home, we can begin a frantic effort to get ready for tomorrow.

However, I'm gonna take the time to go through my stash and just enjoy it.

Next year in Jerusalem.  Or Denton.  Whichever comes first.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

... Somewhere, New Mexico...

One of my favorite cities in my very own state.  A giant among metropolises.

You might have stopped at that restaurant place for that sorta New Mexican plate.

17 hours ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

...Nowhere, Louisiana...

Love that place.  Great roux.

• Like 5

On the last leg of our journey.  The drive from airport to home.  Yay. Just over an hour long as traffic cooperates. But a stop for food will be needed before home.   So hopefully 8pm be home.  

-Z

• Like 11

Pulled in the driveway and just ate some drive thru burgers. Seems weird to think I woke up in Tulsa this morning.

Traffic wasn't bad, tho we did get into some holiday crazy around St Louis. Campers, RVs, trailers full of 4 wheelers, or kayaks, or bicycles, or moto cross, or classic cars. You name it, it was in front of us doing 5 under the speed limit. :poke:

Edited by Zoxe
  • Like 12