Getting to Know You -- Sept 2019

Inarah

15 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

That's the one. We pretty much go every year, though I'm always too poor to buy anything neat. Especially with Bones 5 next month...

Small world! I get the not shopping thing. It can definitely be an expensive outing there. Still a fun way to get out and do some people watching though. 

• Like 7

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 9:  What personality trait do you want to be best known for? (patience, creativity, generosity, etc)

Grace. I'm not especially sure that it applies, but it's what I would like to be known for. ::D:

Probably cheerfulness is as good as I'm likely to get.

13 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Still being alive.

I've known people whose most salient personality trait is, "Still alive". :blink:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 9:  What personality trait do you want to be best known for? (patience, creativity, generosity, etc)

I'd like to be known as being an amiable person. I don't look like the most approachable person, mainly due to my height and general lack of emotion on my resting face, but come up and get to talking with me and you'll find most of that I'm a decent enough fellow who enjoys a good laugh and a good conversation.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

Some customers would say it's my constant cheerfulness, but that's more me just doing  customer service.  Don't get me wrong, I'm hyper and energetic as all sin, but still. 

I'd playfully go with something along the lines of wanting to be best known for, uh.. Uhm.. 

Oh look, a squirrel! 

(blargh, I had one, but totally lost it, eep) 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

I'd like to think I'll mostly be remembered for being considerate and thoughtful. Probably though I will just end up being remembered for being a smart arse.

Edited by Gargs
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 9:  What personality trait do you want to be best known for?

Someone once accused me of being “too analytical”. And they said this as if it was a bad thing. 

:upside:

I try to be patient, at times. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6