Inarah

Getting to Know You -- Sept 2019

35 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Today's question is brought to you by Crowley.  

Question for Sept. 10: Now that ReaperCon is over, what are you most looking forward to? 

Son's graduation from Basic Training. (He's probably getting seriously into teh suck now.)

Hobbywise, clearing off some of my built up backlog and getting work done on a few more pieces. And starting a Scum & Villainy campaign, though I still need to figure out who and when for that one.

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 10: Now that ReaperCon is over, what are you most looking forward to? 

Working on some things I learned at ReaperCon. Painting some things I got at ReaperCon. Halloween. 

Finding a job? Sorta... 

• Like 9

Good suggestion Haminister. 

59 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving dinner with family is nice (if it happens).   :unsure:  I hope it does. 

Edited by TGP
Haaa! I mistyped Haminister; but the chellspecker corrected me! I have taught it that word!! Slowly I am winning!
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Getting out of training at work and back to my regular schedule, so I'll hopefully have more time to paint and such.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Halloween, RenFest, actually moving into my new apartment, JapanFest, maple leaf festival... Just all of the fall craziness. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

Probably having a little holiday abroad to keep the taxman happy. (Either Ethiopia or Malaya for some bird-watching.)

Hobby-wise: Finally get stuck into Bones IV.

• Like 8

Reapercon wasn't a thing for me... 

Ah unno, some would say I'm looking forward to the pledge manager for BattleTech opening...  And Oathsworn's Kickstarter next month. 

I suppose I could also say I'm looking forward to Bones V too although I'm waiting to see what's announced for it before getting truly excited about it. 

Now, what I'm really looking forward to this week?  A Game Of Armored Combat coming in, same with Rauth that I won.  Well, I won Rauth, not AGoAC, but still looking forward to such either way. 

• Like 5

I never go, too far...

Looking forward to two weeks vacation in October, we will see our travel agent this weekend about possible destinations.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I never go, too far...

Looking forward to two weeks vacation in October, we will see our travel agent this weekend about possible destinations.

Nassau?

They could probably use all the tourist Euros they could get. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TGP said:

Nassau?

They could probably use all the tourist Euros they could get. 

I can see that but I stay clear of areas that are subject to natural disasters / internal strife/ certain political or religous regimes.

We will probably end up somewhere in Portugal or Canary Islands or something like that.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

Well, ReaperCon was just a slow weekend for the forums for me....but:

Hobby:  CAV KS III fulfillment is coming!! (because ALL my other CAVs are painted....)

Bones V  will be entertaining, although I'm not seeing any Chronoscope yet.

Apparently a new Oathsworn KS, I'd managed to forget about until I read this thread.

Life:  Hopefully selling our house (a 2nd viewing today....), and then the shopping for a new house,  buying a new place, and moving.
         Note that I'm looking forward to those....my back however has some fine discussion points on not taking things too quick ::D:.....

Also both really looking forward to this week, and looking forward to it being over. Tomorrow is Big Tim's funeral, at the track. 
          Then this weekend is the last weekend for the track this year (closing early for paving stuff) which will be awesome but also sad this year.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

Probably having a little holiday abroad to keep the taxman happy. (Either Ethiopia or Malaya for some bird-watching.)

Hobby-wise: Finally get stuck into Bones IV.

Wait... what??

• Like 5

I have a ton of minis on my desk that I'm excited to get to, and that's a really nice, feeling, being inspired and excited.

• Like 8

Saskatoon Entertainment Expo this weekend, and trying not to spend too much so that I can save up for Bones 5. 2 Weeks after the kickstarter begins, I'll get to see my in-laws for Thanksgiving.

• Like 8