Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Getting to Know You -- Sept 2019

53 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept 12:  Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day.  What is your favorite flavor? Do you like mix-ins? (pieces of cookie or candy ground up in the shake?)

Caramel or Butterscotch, no mix ins needed.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept 12:  Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day.  What is your favorite flavor? Do you like mix-ins? (pieces of cookie or candy ground up in the shake?)

Cherry Chocolate Chip with chocolate syrup mixed in. This would be cherry icecream, maraschino cherries, chocolate chips, and then some chocolate syrup. All combined, it's really tasty.

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

I dislike mix-ins for milkshakes.  Milkshakes should be drinkable through a straw.  Mix-ins tend to get in the way of that.

Not for the right people, they don't.  :devil:

• Like 7

Who do I have to bribe to get September 24th established as National Griffin Appreciation Day?

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

It would seem we missed out on National Coffee Milkshake Day. I can’t believe @Crowley didn’t mention it. 

*** continues to ponder answers ***

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

18 minutes ago, TGP said:

Who do I have to bribe to get September 24th established as National Griffin Appreciation Day?

As far as I can tell, all you have to do is declare it. But if you send me money, I'll confirm that it's "official". (Rates very reasonable.)

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

As far as I can tell, all you have to do is declare it. But if you send me money, I'll confirm that it's "official". (Rates very reasonable.)

(psssst, I will do it for less) Vanilla Milkshake on the few times I do this.  Root Beer Floats are much better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

While diabetes prevents me from having milkshakes much anymore, I am fond of either peanut butter milkshakes or cookies and cream (specifically, oreo's ground up into a vanilla shake).

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Screw milkshakes, I want a proper malt... 

But I'll gladly have a DQ Blizzard.  Those things are soooooo good. 

As for flavours? Cherry and/or strawberry, and I didn't realize mixins were an option, so... No idea?  I generally prefer malts though, for various reasons, namely they're smooth but super thick, so might as well just get a spoon! :p

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

Strawberry or Cherry.

No mix ins needed.

• Like 7

I don't tend to have them, never really have, but we used to get them once a year at a retro dinner in Summerside PEI when we'd go over.  I seem to recall them having a chocolate cherry that was rather delicious.

But I'm with @WhiteWulfe, I'd take a DQ Blizzard over a shake any day.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Chocolate malt, hands down. No mix ins necessary.

Now, a chocolate concrete requires some good mix ins, preferably brownie batter, but I also like crumbled peanut butter cups.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

Chocolate had always been a favourite of mine, though I haven't had one in a long time.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

Coffee / chocolate mixed milkshake with banana. Yum.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Not generally a big fan of chocolate shakes, but I will make an exception if you add peppermint schnapps. Any sort of chocolate bits you want to mix in on top of that are appreciated. And I will take a side of truffle fries with that. 

Now I have made myself hungry. I may need to go out for dinner before game. 

• Like 8