Inarah

Getting to Know You -- Sept 2019

12 minutes ago, TGP said:

Truffle fries ?  Fried expensive mushrooms?  Please explain more...

Fried potatoes tossed in parmesan cheese and truffle oil. They are heavenly. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Keianna said:

Fried potatoes tossed in parmesan cheese and truffle oil. They are heavenly. 

Oh good, the parmesan cheese would keep my hubby at bay if I was ever evil enough to make such things. 

I say evil because him and mushrooms don't agree. In the least bit. But he loves fries. And I've always been curious about truffles.. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept 12:  Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day.  What is your favorite flavor? Do you like mix-ins? (pieces of cookie or candy ground up in the shake?)

We eat at Dairy Queen pretty often and because I'm always the driver in the city I get milkshakes while everybody else gets Blizzards. Usually go for strawberry or cherry. For some reason just not a fan of chocolate icecream and that carries over to shakes. The only extras I want in them is some fruit chunks.

• Like 8

On 9/12/2019 at 12:21 AM, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 11: What is your best remedy for treating a cold or flu? (Symptoms are fever, congestion, sneezing, coughing, etc.)

SLEEP

Hot baths with essential oils...but mostly sleep

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

Question for Sept 12:  Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day.  What is your favorite flavor? Do you like mix-ins? (pieces of cookie or candy ground up in the shake?)

Well, considering I get migraines from chocolate and our household is dairy free the answer is none

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Inarah said:

Chocolate malt. Old school :)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Inarah said:

All the flavors.

Yes, mix ins can be good.

• Like 7

On 9/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, Inarah said:

Question for Sept. 11: What is your best remedy for treating a cold or flu? (Symptoms are fever, congestion, sneezing, coughing, etc.)

Drown it. In soup, in water, in saline (netty pot), in juice. Just drawn the mofo!

9 hours ago, Inarah said:

Chocolate malt. 

And now, that I mention this question to my husband, I have to go out and get him a milkshake :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Inarah said:

I have them rarely, and its usually just a chocolate malt.  I've tried mix-ins of various sorts and usually find it disappointing.  The most recent failure was the Sonic Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake.  Throwing in graham crackers just made it gritty.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Auberon said:

I have them rarely, and its usually just a chocolate malt.  I've tried mix-ins of various sorts and usually find it disappointing.  The most recent failure was the Sonic Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake.  Throwing in graham crackers just made it gritty.

I have discovered the same thing and was equally disappointed. 

• Like 7

On 9/10/2019 at 7:13 AM, Inarah said:

Today's question is brought to you by Crowley.  

Question for Sept. 10: Now that ReaperCon is over, what are you most looking forward to? 

Late reply, but....... I should know better than to take time off work.

20190904_064630.thumb.jpg.bc488f6d84880ae437a878912bf4f9c3.jpg

20190904_064634.thumb.jpg.33c0ba607e8ab2e444963a0339fa5c56.jpg

• Haha 15
  • Confused 2

Last year, they staged a battle between tan army men and green army soldiers taking over the entire desk.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
2 hours ago, TripleH said:

Last year, they staged a battle between tan army men and green army soldiers taking over the entire desk.

The important question to that is: Which side won?

And did you get to keep the Army Men?

• Like 7