Sign in to follow this  
TripleH

Happy Birthday Thes Hunter

If we say it here its more permanent!  Happy Birthday!  Thanks for spending it with all of us!  I hope your next tour of the solar system is even more fun.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Happy Birthday!!

You aren't getting older but BeTTer!!!

GEM

Next time you see me you are permitted to give me one unopposed hard time.

What? I haven't already given you a hard time? I'm going to have to try harder.

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes, and to everyone I was able to spend the weekend with. I can not express how much it means to me, and how much renewed energy I have after coming from that weekend.

• Like 3

On 9/2/2019 at 9:27 AM, Thes Hunter said:

Last year was pretty awesome. Being able to spend my birthday at the auction with you all. 

But this is cool too. I will have many fond memories of the past few days to keep me company on my travels home.

I'm glad we got to spend so much of your pre-hatching day together! It was fun! 

Hope the next orbit brings you much happiness! And more successful saving throws! 

• Like 1

Thank you @hiddenone32 - it is the thought that counts, not getting the day completely right. So it's all good. Glad I got a chance to rat you out to so many. Lol.

And @Crowley I'm glad I had a chance to play in your game it was amazing and fun. I too hope this period of revolution around the sun goes well for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another Birthday, how many does one girl need!? You've had at least 6 since I joined the forums

Happy Birthday.

Edited by Beagle

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

Another Birthday, how many does one girl need!? You've had at least 6 since I joined the forums

Well, I'm trying to collect the whole set and it would be churlish to begrudge the same to anyone else. ^_^

Congratulations on the latest birthday in your collection and may it continue to grow.

• Haha 1