• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a model that had been waiting 34 years before being painted, Ral Partha 02-333 Acrobatic Thief sculpted by Julie Guthrie.
      "Thanks to @Thoramel, for providing me with the model info.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a special NPC I painted last night. Originally an Aquatic Elf, I converted her to make her a Drow abjurator accompanied by her black fox.
      I slightly converted 03631, Quoralei from the original model sculpted by Derek Schubert for the Dark Heaven Legends line. I replaced the sea shell she was holding by a spellbook and added a wand in her left hand.
      The 60048, Fox familiar was sculpted by Julie Guthrie, it's originally the familiar of Feiya the Iconic Witch from the Pathfinder line.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, 

Here are pictures of the third skeletal beast in the series. 77931, Skeletal Manticore sculpted by Julie Guthrie. Painted with Reaper MSP paint and mounted on a 2 inches base.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone,

Here is the second skeletal beast I painted last week. This is Bones model 77924, Skeletal Chimera sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I added dirt and moss on it to make it look like it's freshly animated. The leaves are dry birch tree seed hulls. I picked them up in the forest and painted them before gluing them on the base. As a reference, the base is 2 inches wide.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone,

With the dead leaves season comes harvest time. Autumn is also a time for gathering and for reflection. Like the Tuilvilanuue words say "Nilsi hentil kilta anno", it takes four seasons to make a year.
      Here are some pictures of Julie Guthrie awesome 77923 Skeletal Owlbear. I really enjoyed painting this model. The design of the skeletal beasts that Reaper recently produced is stunning. It is an archeological journey in fantasy land.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)