lazarp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      After going back to Darius and repaint him I decided to do the same with Domur. Like I did with Darius, I'm posting both versions, the first I painted and the current one. I kept both since I had two or three of them.
      For the first one I tried a scheme similar to the official one: on the second, a more conservative fire look. 

First Domur (2018)

2nd Domur 

• By Doug Sundseth
      Another Bones figure. I'm not entirely sure where the color scheme came from. I just started and it kind of grew. 

This is a very annoying figure to paint. The hat brim is very wide and there's detail under it that is almost impossible to get to. The same is true of the beard. But the semi-random color scheme turned into something way outside what I usually paint, but in a good way.

Bones are great for experiments, because I don't feel like I have to obsess about every detail like I would for a competition piece. And I think my quality is going up as a result.
    • By NyarlaBcn
      In 2018 I got one of my favourite 25th Anniversary miniatures, Darius the Blue. I actually have all three of Darius sculpts, the latest being my favourite too. 
      First I tried to paint it with the same mosaic pattern Reaper used, without any success, so I settled with... kind of a freehand that I didn't like at all and a very excentric color palette. 
      That (in my opinion) failed attempt got stuck on my head and recently I bought another one to paint it again, and I'm a lot happier with the results. This is my only "1 year improvement" pic, and I thought on sharing it here since being the exact same miniature I would love some feedback. 

Here the 2018 version 

And the 2019 version that I just finished today 

• By Broomie
      Hi there, this is my first attempt at OSL. I was going for drama, but it does seem a little heavy handed. I learned alot painting it. I'm fairly pleased with it.
      Feedback and questions welcome. Thanks for looking!

• By NyarlaBcn
      While watching Ks Bones V, I was painting in front of my PC. 
      Here, the second one I painted. 

Wizard/Druidesque palette, first time I try painting freckles O_o

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)