Pizza Dungeon Dice

Crowley

23 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I am a interested in the drive behind producing this as a kickstarter.  Just seems that there are so many dice out there and this really doesn't bring anything new to the party.  Its a cute box but the dice are extremely plain and I don't know that they will get much interest.

I tend to agree. At a glance, the set I got seems fine, but not particularly exciting.

I suppose it can't hut to have another manufacturer for mass-market plastic dice though.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

From what they said on ReaperLive, I believe they’ll just be a normal release, not a kickstarter.

I believe the incentive to buy them will be the exclusive colours of the Dice Adventurers minis that will be blind packaged with the dice. Possibly ncluding translucent adventurers in different colours.

The chase figure will be a mini of the Pizza Dungeon Dragon. A 1 in 20 chance approximately of getting it.

screen cap from the ReaperLive episode.

C81CFF7D-E6EE-4DCB-9E79-8891A5FCEC48.jpeg.e2a93d1ad68953127776f7a7d50abb1b.jpeg

All that, plus Reapers name attached, will be enough for many people to make a purchase.

I loathe random inserts & especially chase inserts. (this coming form a trading card fan back in the day where I collected sets & special cards). Hopefully the pizza dragon will make it into the normal metal line ups.

13 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Has Reaper ever done custom casts of a limited edition mini?

I was able to get a entire wheel of zombie mouselings casted up for me by request. As fellow Con-goers said the special edition mini bins were out that weekend & I needed some more of the zombie mouselings I asked if the bins were still out & instead one of the metal casters was on hand & went & got the mold, spun some metal & asked which ones I wanted. I told him I'll take the entire mold. So 12 zombie mouselings were in my hands (well after they cooled of course) that day.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Can we all agree that Yellow dice with Pineapple pips have no business being included the Pizza Dice? Blue with little fish are out of the question too. Brown with little mushrooms would be fine though. 

That’s two instances of heresy today! Do you all want the Inquisitors looking into this?!

/One of the funnest things with GW

//Hope this was the same thread

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr Bob said:

Can we all agree that Yellow dice with Pineapple pips have no business being included the Pizza Dice?

Me and my refined pizza tastes will just have to adopt all of your sad orphaned theoretical pineapple dice, then. :upside:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Me and my refined pizza tastes will just have to adopt all of your sad orphaned theoretical pineapple dice, then. :upside:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I'll be in your corner! You can have the mushroom dice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

What about the veggie lovers? 

Green with Broccoli for the pips? Red Peppers curved around for numerals... Or you can just go with Cheese, with Cheese wedges for the pips. The kids will love it. (*they will only eat the toppings anyway...)