• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Engineer, this hulking monstrosity of flesh and steel was originally another Nurgle-themed baddie from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset (like his friend Screamin' Eddie).

Not quite as happy with this one as I was with Eddie, for all his details he ended up kinda boring looking, but I was rather pleased with how his fiery belly turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Screamin' Eddie, purveyor of the finest human meat to be found in all the Radlands! 

Had a lot of fun painting this guy. Originally, he was one of the big Nurgle baddies from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset, but I thought he worked well as a more generic Post-Apoc mutant (they all could really). 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Ooook
      For a little contest in a small LotR French Community :

and close-ups :

• By nevereavymetal
      Hello all, I have painted the Bones Black Jade Fire Champion. I went more vibrant than grim for her as an orc and also interpreted her dagger as being in a sheathe until I realized that it probably wasn't, given her stone axe, but oh well. 

• By aku-chan
      The Undying King is a nameless monarch from a long forgotten kingdom, whose quest for immortality saw him and his subjects turned into war machines conscripted to fight an endless war.

(In actuality this is Katakros - Mortarch of the Necropolis from Games Workshop)

Eventually the whole thing will look like this:-

But at the moment it looks like this:-

I probably could have done with leaving things in even more bits (painting the inside of those capes is going to be a nightmare), but that's a problem for future me.
      Starting on the base:-

Did all the grey rocks with a basecoat of Cold Grey, a wash of Black Wash and drybrushes of Cold Grey and Ghost Grey.

There's some rocks I want to do as a blue-grey, that's the next task.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)