Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!
Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G link to my US force
By Dilvish the Deliverer
So I've been printing the Fat Dragon Games dungeon tile that I received back durimg one of the Bones KSs. Finally got to paimting them all.
Figured that I should start a topic to record what I end up doimg with them. Here is the second batch that I painted drying. I primed them with my air brush and black Stylnrez, followed by succesibe layers of medium and light gray craft paints. I used a 1 inch trim brush for tje drybrushing.
So these are the two terrain pieces I finished up last night. The core of both these models are from Terrain4Print's Ulvheim modular terrain system and printed in PLA at 0.2mm on my Prusa.
This was a quick "gazebo" made exclusively of pieces I printed:
This is a hybrid piece. The foundation and walls are still Ulvheim pieces, epoxied together, and Magic Sculpt used to blend the seams between the pieces on the outside. The roof was made by me using card board and card stock, while the strips for the upper floor are just plastic card.
The reason I went with the handcrafted roof is because while the T2P roofs are nice, the number of pieces available limit the roof options. By hand building my roofs, I can get as complex as I want.
I'm really enjoying this hybrid approach of 3d printing and hand crafting.
My next building is a larger church.
So I painted this one for a friend to use as his goliath fighter in our dnd campaign.
It was a quick and easy paint, since he asked me to keep it simple. I like how it turned out considering the printing quallity
Also, the blade of his original sword broke of, so I replaced it with a warhammer empire greatsword blade
I've just finished this one, it's a pc friend is using in our dnd campaign. He bought the stl file from hero forge and then had it 3d printed. Originaly he wanted a darker palette, but during the painting I just hade to make some colors pop. In the end he really liked it :D
There's also a WIP thread here
Who's Online 21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)