Sign in to follow this  
bblythe84

Tirinha Fallowheart, Maggotcrown Deathlancer. 03914

Based with cinnamon?  I've never heard of that.  Now I have to try it.

You might consider how the orange/red shield fits into your palette.  You have a nice grey/blue./purple thing going ... with her dark red hair pulling my eyes up to her face.  The shield might provide too much bright contrast and compete with her face for focus.

Nice work.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Vatanis came in my  Paint & Take Home Survival Kit, and I started him off as part of the craft paint challenge, but it just wasn't working. 

So he got set aside for a couple of months, until I saw Cicciopiu's magnificent rendition.  I leaned on it heavily for inspiration

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92152-vatanis-maggotcrown-warlock-sku-44052/

He has so, so many details.  I could put much more time into this, but I had reached a point where I had to stop. 

• By Valandar
      It's far from perfect... but as my first test bed, I like to think he came out decently.

Enjoy!

• By zaran
      I took the shaded metallics class at Reapercon this year and decided to play around with the technique to get a nice and grimy look on the Maggotcrown Ogre Juggernaut from Bones 4, who I’m calling Zombie Shrek. I want to really play up the idea that this skeleton has been in murky swamp water for a long time. 

I’ve blocked out the general metals I want to use and have started playing around with a few sections. Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

• By MagicBrew
      “Hans, have you ever had a look at our uniforms?”

“Nah. Why?”
      “Well it’s just... it’s just that they’ve got skulls on them.”

“Yeah... so?”
      “Hans... are we the baddies?”
    • By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)