Sign in to follow this  
Sanael

44024 Giant Frogs (Bones Black)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been very active on here for a while, but I've been painting. I figured that I'd start putting up my backlog of models. I love Dwarves, and this was a really cool model to paint. I'm particularly happy with the NMM, but if I were to change one thing, I would probably alter the tone of the hair and beard a bit so that it doesn't so closely match the armor.

• By Evilhalfling
      I just got this figure last week, but it jumped the Que.  
      I spent a few days doing prep-work and watching a video on painting fur to refresh my technique. Then looking at elephant photos and mammoth drawings. 
      basecoat to finish was about 3 hours work. 

I went with Burnt umber as the base color.  I do love burnt umber. 
      - with some half steps and all dry brushing. 
      Brownliner 
      Burnt Umber 
      Olive skin shadow
      leather brown 
      Ivory tusk 

The pink tongue just makes him look Happy to me, so now he has a name.  and meets all three of my art goals. 
      My Favorite project this month. 

• By Evilhalfling
      I really enjoyed hanging out with Jason Wiebe at ReaperCon.
      After a few drinks, he started telling the group of us stories, and they got funnier as the night went on. 74
      I'm not sure if it was more due to what he was drinking or what I was. 
      Anyway, this special edition was released for his benefit and I was glad to purchase it.  Apparently, he favors Hawaiian shirts so of course, I had to try that. 
      this the first time I have painted a combover.  

Johan Rumbleguts is an ally of my Golddigger clan - as he is approximately wearing their colors. 

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/resin-rolljordan-necro-and-volmarian-dwarf-fantasy

WHAT IS THIS KICKSTARTER ABOUT?
      This KickStarter is a joint venture between Royal Art Games and Impact! Miniatures to bring two incredible looking metal Fantasy Football teams from Rolljordan into affordable resin for about half the price of the metal teams to give more gamers the opportunity to own these great models. The resin versions of these models will be molded from the re-touched masters that Rolljordan produced to make this a better more pitch-worthy team than when it was first released. The miniatures will be offered in Standard team which have everything you need to have a full team and Deluxe versions that will give you sideline characters (like cheerleaders) and star players.

The KickStarter is bringing the Necro Undead and Volmarian Dwarf teams into resin. The KickStarter is also offering the teams from the last joint venture KickStarter at great prices.

Here are the team and pack selections for the KickStater.

The Deluxe team is the Standard team plus this Deluxe pack

The miniatures in the four teams are the new resin that Impact! started using this year that is stronger and able to be painted much easier than our past resin. The miniatures all come with bases and are provided unpainted. The miniatures will require light clean up and some assembly (although many of the models are one piece). Impact! Miniatures has created several KickStarters and delivered to all backers on all our previous KickStarters so bid with confidence. We are keeping this KickStarter small and focused so that we can quickly produce the teams and get them shipped out on time. NOTE on shipping: Shipping options are displayed when you pledge for a reward. Shipping is free to the USA, $5 to Canada and $10 to all other locations.
    • By Glitterwolf
      These maginificent minis were donated by @malefactus to add to my Lost World Project.

WIP Here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=109

Eureka Miniatures ( Pond Wars Range).

I painted the Frog riders as Poison Dart Frogs and the Toad mounts as Bombina Orientalis ( Chinese Firebelly Toads).
      I had both as pets in my youth.

Here is the unit, and in the latter pics on my Jungle Photobackdrop Board.

EDIT :
      I wasn't completely satisfied with Red Frog, so a little Vallejo Heavy Warm Grey and some Reaper Sample Paint for his mouth.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)