• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      Ten of the 23 minis I’ve painted since my post in March. 

Monsters = tabletop
      Humanoids = above tabletop

Sinisthreax (14634) is an ultra-complicated sculpt. He’s a noctiny (5e kobold press) recurring villain in my dnd game. You’ll note one eye is normal along with that side of his face. 

Silas (03010) the human cleric I wanted to dingy up with blood spatter. I imagine his name is Bret and he does not appreciate being called a heal-bot. 

The Dragonborn (Wizkids), half-orc (red box games) and deep gnome (Bones) are all new players in my dnd game which has grown from 3 players to 7 in rapid order. 

Narbaz is a tiefling from Red Box Games and I like the OSL I got from below, but not from the staff. I really just got sick of it and called it done. 

• By lexomatic
      Blightfang in the Meadow - inspired by the children's book "A Lion In The Meadow." See the WIP here.
      A VERY brief altered retelling

And now for the mini (Blightfang chases its tail):

And some close ups to show the details and the flock (first time and I'm pretty proud of the results).

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do some basecoats on my bonus vulture. He is party turkey vulture (red neck, and the whichbparts of the wings are light and dark, and part other vulture-the white collar).
      Dusky skin shadow 3:  dusky skin 2 for most of the dark colors. Dusky skin highlight for the lights. Cinnamon red for neck and claws.
      Wings were drybrushed with ds highlight and then had another coat of base mix applied they to leave the definition from drybrush. Light parts of wing were lined with brown liner,  then touched up with ds highlight. Tombstone is somber grey.

• By Nameless
      Here's my version of Reaper's Dark Young for all you Cthulhu fans out there, though for me it is a Portal of Despair from my Swampstalkers army :) 

• By SparrowMarie
      It's been quite some time since I've done a show off but here goes.

I painted this mini in about 6 hours. Still need to gloss and seal. C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)