• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do some basecoats on my bonus vulture. He is party turkey vulture (red neck, and the whichbparts of the wings are light and dark, and part other vulture-the white collar).
      Dusky skin shadow 3:  dusky skin 2 for most of the dark colors. Dusky skin highlight for the lights. Cinnamon red for neck and claws.
      Wings were drybrushed with ds highlight and then had another coat of base mix applied they to leave the definition from drybrush. Light parts of wing were lined with brown liner,  then touched up with ds highlight. Tombstone is somber grey.

• By Nameless
      Here's my version of Reaper's Dark Young for all you Cthulhu fans out there, though for me it is a Portal of Despair from my Swampstalkers army :) 

• By SparrowMarie
      It's been quite some time since I've done a show off but here goes.

I painted this mini in about 6 hours. Still need to gloss and seal. C&C welcome.

• By Thoramel
      I've been painting up the Stygian Barge lately and decided that since I was already painting lots of wood colors, I'd go ahead and do some other figures that shared a similar scheme. 

First up is the raft from the Dreadmere expansion of the last kickstarter and a barrel of fish that I think may have been part of another mini painted last year.

Next is the Dreadmere Fishing Boat. It's not very big, I doubt I'll get more than one based mini in it at a time. But it's a wonderful little sculpt. I'd be happy with a boat like this in real life.

Finally this is the boat and treasure chest from the Wizkids Kraken set. Unlike the Reaper boat, it's big enough to hold several miniatures, but it's fairly plain. 

Cheers and thanks for looking.
    • By lexomatic
      This is a really early placeholder, because I have inspiration pictures, and who knows if the  book will be lost when I'm ready. I need to find my dragon.
      I'm also inspired by (I think it was @Corporea  's chibi coco lion?)
      Would love any tips for preparation and how to deal with scales with my chosen pattern (paisley).

• Who's Online   27 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)