• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, TGP said:

What is LifeRPG ?

Is it an App?

It is an app - available on Android and I think iphone. Its basically a todo list type of app that gamifies your todo list. It has Missions, Rewards, Stats, etc

@Mnemonic Commercial links aren't allowed on Reaper forums, which is why I didn't originally link it.

22 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

and I think iphone.

I just checked and it seems to be Android only. 

I used to have a task list app. But then they “fixed” it. They added social network web-enabled connectivity!! !!   ::o:

As if that was a good thing... <_< :grr:

• Confused 2

I love Habitica! It's been very good for me and helped me build some good habits! I'm OneBoot there too. 

I don't know that I'd make a very good group member, though; I've always played solo and usually have 1-3 Dailies I don't get to, and I'd hate to have anyone else getting dinged for it! :blush:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1

Habitica? Is this something people are using for hobby related things primarily? Using it to track lots of stuff? 

How detailed do you tend to go? For instance, do you list “Work” or break it down into what you do when there? Any other things I should know before I decide to try this out?

12 hours ago, Talae said:

Habitica? Is this something people are using for hobby related things primarily? Using it to track lots of stuff? 

How detailed do you tend to go? For instance, do you list “Work” or break it down into what you do when there? Any other things I should know before I decide to try this out?

I break it down as much as I do any planner. So, example from mine

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 1.29.51 PM.png

• Like 4