MagicBrew

Cairn Wraith 07005 and Female Wraith 03799

Really lovely.  I like how the base and the figure contrast, giving the figures an unnatural look. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rachels89
      This is my first attempt at object source lighting. I'm still pretty new to this hobby, so any advice is appreciated!

• By strawhat
      Well, I managed to fight my way back into hobbying...at least a little bit.  The wraiths were some of the minis I was anxious to get at, so I wasted no time.

I thought about doing the expected (black and grey), but that left me uninspired.  So I thought about ROY-G-BV-ing them.  But I didn't have any OYs that I thought would be appropriate.  So I just muddled my way through.

My apologies to Bob Ridolfi, your sculpts are wonderful and deserve better than what I can throw on them.

The new wood paints were brought out to work the haft.  
      Muddy Soil served as the base for Bloodstain Red and Clotted Red

Nightmare Black followed by Carbon Grey and Glacier Mist.  This was a little too close to the Blue Greys triad, I was hoping for something further off.

The robes were started with Coal Black, and then hit with Peacock Green.  Brilliant Green finished them.  The tabard was started with Pure Black, followed with Stormy Grey, and then finished with Cloudy Grey.

The robes were started with Pure Black, then followed up with Dark Elf Shadow and Dark Elf Skin.  This is one of my favorite combinations.

I love the Blue Greys triad.  Midnight Blue, Twilight Blue, and then a 50/50 mix of Twilight Blue and Snow Shadow.  I think this is my favorite.

I wanted a monument reminiscent of marble, so I started with Leather White, Pure White, and finished with Sparkling Snow.
      The robes were done with Regal Purple, Monarch Purple, and Royal Purple.  The difference is a little more obvious in person, but I was having troubles with the camera.
    • By Chris Palmer
      I recently painted a pack of passed-away pea-green pirates that you can practically peer through, and posed the party for some pictures.  

Pithy painting prose on the particulars posted for perusal:  http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/05/ghost-pirates-bones-4-figures.html

I ordered an additional set of the pirates so i could have a unit of 10 for gaming purposes.

• By Citrine
      This figure is the Reaper 3718 Ghostbride in metal.
      I wanted to do some white practice on her, and she is probably my most artsy figure, considering she has a purple base and not some mundane colored ground.  I tried to have her be very white, with the white being on top of different base colors, but at the same time have the purple come up from the base.  Mostly happy with her.  I had planned on having her hair be blond, but the dark hair just popped so nicely against the pale skin.

As a bonus, she did see some game time in our last session as the ghost of a young woman killed by her jealous fiance.  Her father became a vampire to try to bring her back to life.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 297 Guests (See full list)