Lizard Buddha: 3D Print

Sanael

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sanael said:

You're right, the texture works for him... Not easy to paint, though.

I was actually thinking of you, @Glitterwolf, while I painted him; he seems to bridge the gap between your lost world and Asian projects.

He does fit in, maybe he's an envoy of some kind or he's an explorer himself and found a new life in Nippon, who can say?

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure that was given to me at Reapercon last year. If you know who makes it please let me know so I can give proper credit.
      I hope you like it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, I completed another one Yesterday. Some more orange... on a completely different model. She reminded me of Red Sonja so I decided to paint her hair fiery red.
      This is 02759, Dena the Barbarian sculpted by Dennis Mize.

The Gravestone of Protection 77539 was sculpted by Julie Guthrie and the Shrine is a 3d print by Aleda at Gothic Things.

• By knarthex
      S, since I nly have 4 Orc archers, 1 Xvart wizard, and 1 Duskwarden and here dog going into prep, I needed to add this too....😵
      Anyone have a good name for him?

and mybe some color ideas?, remembering his skin will be orange....

Thanks for looking!

The Drow
    • By Glitterwolf
      Design Great Grimoire
      Base Design CastnPlay.
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars ( basic but still going strong!)

This is the first Zombie Deckhand for my Vampire Coast Army
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/97971-vampire-coast-army-and-other-pirates/page/2/#comments

• By RouterMike
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dragonworkshop/gothic-taverns

Chris Hunt has just launched his modular Gothic Tavern. This thing is extremely customizable, from a small way-stop to a sprawling Inn. His Shipworks Kickstarter delivered well and he has been very active with his Patreon the past few years. Most of the building add-ons for this project were recent Patreon rewards. He is great with communicating with the community on his Discord channel.

This would be a great place for all of the tavern bits from the Green Griffon Tavern set to hang out.

Unfortunately, I'm not great at adding the media bits to the Kickstarter announcements. Please check this one out.