Sign in to follow this  
DarcyPerry

I've been sculpting more ducks...

These are great! My favorite is the first one. The little warts on the belly are perfect. The eternal duck looks really great too, very nice smooth texture you've managed on that GS!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan d'Lyon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacklistgames/hour-of-need?ref=user_menu

Hour of Need is a cooperative game of comic book action inspired by the costumed heroes that many of us grew up with. Using the Modular Deck System (MDS), also featured in Street Masters, Brook City, and Altar Quest, the game features incredibly modular gameplay using several different types of decks. Hero decks, villain decks, and issue decks can all be mixed and matched to create countless combinations of unique play experiences.
      Miniatures
      Each hero in Hour of Need is represented by a highly-detailed miniature, as well as each villain and their associated lackeys.
      Hero Decks
      Each hero in Hour of Need is defined by their unique deck of cards, representing their crime-fighting abilities. While each hero has their own playstyle, all hero decks share something in common in the form of heroic feats which make certain cards multi-purpose—do you want to play a card for its ability, or keep it in your hand to use its “toughness” heroic feat icon to protect yourself from damage? Managing your hand is crucial in avoiding crises!
      Villain Decks
      Villain decks are the primary opposition in Hour of Need. During the villain turn, each player draws a villain card and resolves its icons—these will spawn minions in scheme panels, trigger special villain abilities, or spawn perils & lackeys on the map. Additionally, villain cards feature “Showdown” effects that are resolved whenever a villain is attacked by a hero—if the heroes can first reveal the villain!
      Issue Decks and Issue Boards
      Like any good comic book series, Hour of Need tells its stories through issues—issue decks, in this case. Each issue deck is accompanied by an issue board that sets the scene for the conflict. The issue deck details the overall story and special rules for the game. Whether the heroes are attempting to thwart a bank robbery or prevent advanced weaponry from being stolen, the issue deck will provide the villain with their overall goal, which the heroes must prevent in order to win!
      Issue Guides
      The issue guide provides all the narrative and rules clarifications for each issue in the game. Players can choose to play a more story-based experience by reading each story point as its cue effects are triggered.
      Hero Dice
      Heroes must fight and solve their way through their enemies’ various machinations. Hero dice are used to resolve each fight and solve action, while focus tokens are used to mitigate these rolls.
      Tokens
      Tokens are used to track various game elements, such as how much damage a character has suffered, how much justice has been dealt to a problem, as well as where minions and bystanders appear on the board. Additionally, each issue introduces unique tokens to add another level of thematic immersion.
      Rulebook
      Check out the beta rulebook HERE!

• By rintintin
      HI, 
      Thought I would create my own topic so I can share the models I create. Crits and comments welcome.
      This is my latest mini. Created just for fun. I think it should be called " The summoning" though I am open to ideas :)

Got a few pictures of the 3d print of this guy. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

• By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By BLZeebub
      Second background, in progress.  Started with tape to control swelling and rolling.  First coat was brushed (1.5" cheap brush from hobby store) with a mix of gesso, water, and Patio Paint Fiesta Yellow (probably a dab of khaki to dull the tone too).  After a day or two to dry I used a chunk of construction sponge to cover the paper with a mix of water, pva glue, a drop of dish soap (helps with rings at this consistency, or so I believe), and Ceramcoat Raw Sienna (possibly some Apple Barrel Nutmeg too for redness).  Swiped the whole thing for coverage, then blotted, dragged, and blew as it dried a bit to achieve the variation in texture you see.  This one is going great, I must say.  The first one I did didn't look like the image in my mind until about 7 steps in, and never quite looked right.  Question, comments, critiques welcome!

• By SGHawkins09
      Not sure if this belongs here or under conversions but since I need help/feedback on the sculpting, I figured here was better. 

I am adding puffy sleeves to a figure and I am very much a novice when it comes to sculpting. I have been working on one and while it looks good to me, I need a second opinion. What do you guys think?

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 258 Guests (See full list)