Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Bones Androids as "cobra battle android troopers"

11 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'm having flashbacks of the BATs commander toy with voice-box backpack I owned when I was a kid.
"BATs! Attack!"

"Destroy! Destroy!"

>.<

"overkill" he was one of my favorites as a kid, but I haven't found the right mini to convert into that lime green and gold monster

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      Hello,
      I'm back with a new conversion.

The classic one was like that :

and mine is like that :

and after some paintjob, looking like ;

all pictures can seen on my blog :

http://chti-reanimator59.blogspot.com/2019/11/le-re-animator-bat-son-record.html

Cheers
      Eric

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      This is the reason I had spare male androids. Because I need a robot devil for tomorrow night's shadow run game. 
      Her body is the bones android, her wings are necron bits

• By Werkrobotwerk
      So, here it is the finished death dumpster, my gencon 2016 painting contest entry. This is the first time I've entered a painting contest at a con that was not the speed paint.

The dumpster is a reaper bones dumpster, wrapped up in a mix of plastic card, mantic, games workshop, and I think tamaya bits that I got from mystery bags at a game auction. His base is made of a CD-r that failed to burn correctly.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      These are meant to be dark souls style bonfires, that I made as objective markers.

I started by chopping a burning sphere about halfway up. Then I stuck the top part onto a base using modeling paste, which I used to sculpt in some bones and dirt and the like. then I took the two unsheathed swords from P14261C, and twisted the blades slightly using a round nose pliars, because the swords are supposed to be ruined. Then I primed the swords. once they were dry I drilled a small hole in the flames with a pin vise and stuck the sword in. I used a little super glue, but it stuck pretty well just from friction.

Then nothing left to do but paint them and respawn some undead.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)