All details read well, good color combination!

That guy looks serious!

What is the sku for this guy? I don't remember seeing this model before

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mothsniper said:

All details read well, good color combination!

That guy looks serious!

What is the sku for this guy? I don't remember seeing this model before

He's a (currently) out of print mini from Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Chisel, a player for the Masons Guild in the game of Guild Ball. 
      This is one of the many Guild Ball characters I don't know much about, although it's surprising she got a veteran version without popping up in any big story lines.

Had a few issues with this one (even after painting them I still can't figure out her boots) plus she's yet another Guild Ball mini missing a few fingers.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Spigot, a player for the Brewers Guild in the game Guild Ball.
      This mini represents the mid-point of his character arc, where he has realised how much damage the Brewers Guild drinking culture is doing to him and, with a little help from his friends, manages to get off the sauce.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, not only is it a really nice mini, it's covered in those fat stitches I love painting.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Inquisitor Greyfax from Warhammer40k (I'm not quite sure what faction she's part of).
      My version is a righteous fanatic who travels from world to world, confronting the forces of darkness and passing judgement on those foolish enough to play a part in its machinations. She makes a powerful but untrusted ally for my Space Adventurers.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although she was very time consuming (kept having to go back and fix stray brush-marks). Best of all, I finally managed to pull off a colour-coded power gauge, woohoo!

As always, any comments of criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 0 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)