haldir

New releases?

As this was one thing I really liked & I had no idea it was offered at RCon this year, thus my ninja didn't know I wanted it, ORDER IN! (I think, I got a network error, but I did get a confirm email)

I just needed to pick up some things to break the 40 dollar threshold. (Surprisingly, it was kinda hard to find...)

Thank you Reaper for offering this!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

Resin Murkillor is going up at noon today. Only 150 or so available. 

Aaargh!

Had I been at RC, I would have been checking for more stock of Murkillor a couple times a day, but the timing does not work for me now.

But it's on the wishlist in case I lose my questionable grip on reality before stock runs out...

New non Bones figures in the store. Links thou only go to their lines, so I'm not sure if they are actually live for sale. Love First Mate Higgins (hate the price thou.....).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, haldir said:

New non Bones figures in the store. Links thou only go to their lines, so I'm not sure if they are actually live for sale. Love First Mate Higgins (hate the price thou.....).

Wow. I wonder how the concept for a large anthropomorphic hippo cop, holding a barrel full of explosives with a lit fuse over his head came up? :blink:

Here’s a screen cap:

905306B5-45ED-4BF1-B748-0FD4EA8A7F95.thumb.png.a092ac31f88aa214d6adf222ec1c8c08.png

Now I’m thinking my requests in the minis we’d like to see thread have been WAY too tame and unimaginative.

Do you think this is something we’re going to see in Bones Black for the Bones 5 kickstarter?

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, haldir said:

If you click on the shopping cart icon instead of the item picture, you can add it to your cart.

CD8FDD12-A364-4DAD-9C5E-B76CD4BAD8E5.thumb.png.964709f58b0bbd2fa0ea1c92ab26d1a9.png

Is that Elf Warrior a new sculpt, or has it been available?

30 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Wow. I wonder how the concept for a large anthropomorphic hippo cop, holding a barrel full of explosives with a lit fuse over his head came up? :blink:

Here’s a screen cap:

905306B5-45ED-4BF1-B748-0FD4EA8A7F95.thumb.png.a092ac31f88aa214d6adf222ec1c8c08.png

This looks like Warrington Munt, the firearms/smoke powder-obsessed Giff Commodore in the Dice Camera Action D&D show that Chris Perkins was DMing up until a few months ago.  He was a fun character until he underwent ceremorphosis and became a massive mind flayer.  Perkins is such a great evil DM.

Edited by rubegon
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Here’s a screen cap:

Now I’m thinking my requests in the minis we’d like to see thread have been WAY too tame and unimaginative.

Do you think this is something we’re going to see in Bones Black for the Bones 5 kickstarter?

Holy Hippos Batman! Am I the only one who thought of Batman carrying that bomb in the original TV show?

• Like 5

Surprisingly enough, that's a quite usable miniature.

Standard Giff are armed with swords, muskets, pistols, and fragmentation grenades.

That miniature appears to be armed with a sword, a pistol, and you could count the barrel of gunpowder as a fragmentation grenade.

I hope that he and the other not-Giff will be made into Bones.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rubegon said:

Is that Elf Warrior a new sculpt, or has it been available?

It looks like a new sculpt to me.  The only other elf male sculpt in the Dungeon Dwellers line thus far is 07006: Lanaerel Grayleaf, Elf Ranger

The new Elf Warrior also does not appear in the Dungeon Dwellers addon in the Bones 5 KS.  I wonder if he'll show up later.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rubegon said:

This looks like Warrington Munt, the firearms/smoke powder-obsessed Giff Commodore in the Dice Camera Action D&D show that Chris Perkins was DMing up until a few months ago.  He was a fun character until he underwent ceremorphosis and became a massive mind flayer.  Perkins is such a great evil DM.

so... I'd never heard of ceremorphosis before, and now I wish I hadn't....

51 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

It looks like a new sculpt to me.  The only other elf male sculpt in the Dungeon Dwellers line thus far is 07006: Lanaerel Grayleaf, Elf Ranger

The new Elf Warrior also does not appear in the Dungeon Dwellers addon in the Bones 5 KS.  I wonder if he'll show up later.

Could he he the mystery figure?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, criticalhit said:

Surprisingly enough, that's a quite usable miniature.

Standard Giff are armed with swords, muskets, pistols, and fragmentation grenades.

That miniature appears to be armed with a sword, a pistol, and you could count the barrel of gunpowder as a fragmentation grenade.

So, what you're saying is...he's the Giff that keeps on giving?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

Are giff playable in 5th ed? If so, I really hope the to not giff end up in bones 5 (to be honest, I hope they do anyway. It's not like I have to run spelljammer in 5th) I'd also love to see the "not thri-kreen" in bones.

Edited by EvilJames

6 minutes ago, EvilJames said:

Are giff playable in 5th ed? If so, I really hope the to not giff end up in bones 5 (to be honest, I hope they do anyway. It's not like I have to run spelljammer in 5th)

They are not. Spelljammer has been hinted as a possible 5e release but so far nothing released for it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, haldir said:

They are not. Spelljammer has been hinted as a possible 5e release but so far nothing released for it.

It would be great if they did. I loved it in 2nd ed , but if they managed to fix the ship to ship combat into something interesting then I would likely sold on 5th. Then we'd need more not giff as well as a host of other unusual, but interesting not-critters. 

Though I suppose it wouldn't be hard to update them myself were I so inclined.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 1