haldir

New releases?

Any idea what's coming out this month? Metal? Bones? Bones Black?

We've had a checklist since July so having nothing, felt a bit hollow this month.

• Like 3

Jungle King is up, and if I'm to believe the listings on miniature market there will be some prehistoric stuff, stone Giants, huts and the likes.

I agree with you how the lack of communications is a tad frustrating.

• Like 4

There were 10+ new figures at reapercon and two sets of all new paint.  Not enough for ya? :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

There were 10+ new figures at reapercon and two sets of all new paint.  Not enough for ya? :) 

938CDBE5-C6AF-4ECE-9917-74F08D544565.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Anybody know whether the "Reapercon Iconic" metal figures are standard retail releases vs limited-edition? 

(I'm also curious whether there's any chance they and/or the dungeon dwellers will be turned into Bones (black?), but I presume that is not known at this point?)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, breegull said:

Anybody know whether the "Reapercon Iconic" metal figures are standard retail releases vs limited-edition? 

(I'm also curious whether there's any chance they and/or the dungeon dwellers will be turned into Bones (black?), but I presume that is not known at this point?)

The iconics have typical DHL SKU numbers, so it's likely* they're standard releases. The minis that start 016 are likely* special edition.

The dungeon dwellers line has been a metal line, and I'd personally expect it to stay that way for to the retro feel that's part of their marketing, but who knows what Bones V will bring?

*Likely, based on past indicators. I am not a Reaperpeep, so I say nothing with certainty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

That was last month's offerings. I was curious about this month's slate.

4 hours ago, breegull said:

The previous Iconic Con lineups are in the DH lineup so they'll be in there & if current trend is followed will prob be converted to a Bones (Black) figures at some point as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So the upcoming releases pages has been blocked off to all but retailers. That's a real shame, as it was the only place that communicated new releases ahead of time. :mellow:

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Google found this list for 30 September release:

Bones Black: Dark Elf Female Warrior

Bones Black: Dark Elf Priestess

Bones Black: Dark Elf Male Warrior

Bones Black: Dark Elf Wizard

Bones Black: Dark Elf Elite

Bones Black: Axebeak (Phorusrhacos)

Bones Black: Clubtail

Bones Black: People of the Dawnlands (4)

Bones Black: Giant Snake

Bones Black: Giant Cave Sloth

Bones Black: Carnotaurus

Bones Black: Raptor Hunting Pack (5)

Bones Black: Cave Bear

Bones Black: Stone Giant Champion

Bones Black: Stone Giant Carver

Bones Black: Stone Giant Guard

Bones Black: Black Bear Tribe Cavemen (4)

Bones Black: Runehorn Hut

Bones Black: Jade Fire Chieftain

Bones Black: Jade Fire Shaman

Bones Black: XairBot (Small)

Bones Black: XairBot (Medium)

Bones Black: XairBot (Large)

Bones Black: Crosswire, Super Villain

Bones Black: Space Henchman

(Found this on the blog of a major distributor, so probably it's accurate. The post was specifically about Bones, so I'm not sure if there might be metal releases that just aren't mentioned.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Captain said:

So the upcoming releases pages has been blocked off to all but retailers. That's a real shame, as it was the only place that communicated new releases ahead of time. :mellow:

This makes it that much more frustrating that the Preview Page has not been brought back.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1