Sign in to follow this  
haldir

New releases?

3 hours ago, Clearman said:

This makes it that much more frustrating that the Preview Page has not been brought back.  

Totally agree! It was nice to see what was coming out this month & plan according for it. Now it's a wait & see or find it elsewhere other Reaper . com these days.

Thanks for the list, @Sanael! I was getting the June to Aug listing from a distributor as well. Miniaturemarket has listings but all of them seem to be tagged for December (or at least the ones I always click on....<_<

• Like 4

I'd still like to know what happened to the missionary with the mini gun. He'd been in the previews for more than a year, each time getting pushed back after his release date came and went. Then he just disappeared from the list just before the site update that got rid of the previews anyway. :(

Since the conversation seems to have been trimmed for off topicness I'll put the link here that haldir talking about further down.

Edited by EvilJames
Added link for clarity.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Wow, really surprised to see how cheap the Clubtail is, especially since the much smaller  Carnotaurus and Megatherium are the same price.

That thing is a lot bigger than I expected it to be.

• Like 3

On 9/22/2019 at 5:28 AM, EvilJames said:

I'd still like to know what happened to the missionary with the mini gun. He'd been in the previews for more than a year, each time getting pushed back after his release date came and went. 

My understanding, from my time on the inside, is the model's metal masters disappeared before a mold could be made.  

The resin painted image was a ReaperCon exclusive but with no metal masters a production mold couldn't be made and therefore no release was possible.  

The odds that it is ever released is small, very small.  At this point, I believe, it would require a resculpt of the model.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 10

21 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

My understanding, from my time on the inside, is the model's metal masters disappeared before a mold could be made.  

The resin painted image was a ReaperCon exclusive but with no metal masters a production mold couldn't be made and therefore no release was possible.  

The odds that it is ever released is small, very small.  At this point, I believe, it would require a resculpt of the model.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to experiment with 3D scanning.  ;-)

• Like 7

On 9/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, ladystorm said:

Thanks, sad to hear, but it certainly explains it.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 8:47 PM, Dr Bob said:

EvilJames--do you have an image of that mini? I don't remember it...

See above in this thread. I posted links to him. (There are conversions on him but for the most part that is what he was.)

• Like 1

From the same distributor as my last list, here's what it looks like November's releases will be (listed as street date 04 Nov). Worth noting: the distro numbers are the same as Reaper's if you remove the REM from the front.

REM44010 Bones Black: Dark Dwarf Pounder  
REM44090 Bones Black: Dark Elf Queen on Throne  
REM44091 Bones Black: Anhurian Cavalry  
REM44092 Bones Black: Overlord Cavalry  
REM44093 Bones Black: Fertility Idol  
REM44094 Bones Black: Jade Fire Spearman  
REM44095 Bones Black: Jade Fire Warrior  
REM44096 Bones Black: Jade Fire Champion  
REM44097 Bones Black: Chaos Toad Brawler  
REM44098 Bones Black: Chaos Toad Savage  
REM49017 Bones Black: Blood Nebula Mercenary  
REM49018 Bones Black: Slade, Cyborg Hero  
REM49019 Bones Black: Keryx, Cyborg Assassin  
REM49020 Bones Black: Tess, Adventuring Heroine  
REM77457 Bones: Fire Giant Huntsman w/ Hell Hound  
REM77466 Bones: Zombie Dragon  
REM77475 Bones: Hill Giant Lowland Warrior  
REM77483 Bones: Hill Giant Lowland Chief  
REM77641 Bones: Wraith Slayers (2)  
REM77642 Bones: Wraith Lord and Bodyguard (2)  
REM77643 Bones: Wraith Duelists (2)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6

The wraiths are coming!

OK, getting Spattered Crimson is going to be easier than I thought...I might even get that Fire Giant Huntsman.  I've got to do something with those extra hounds.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Resin Murkillor is going up at noon today. Only 150 or so available. 

Damn you, @Reaper Ron!  I got to ReaperCon on Friday and they were long gone, and I had already placed my internet order for October!

Second October order placed now!  Oh well, it’ll be nice getting another Ghoulie bag.

(Thanks for the heads-up!) :winkthumbs:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1