Chaoswolf

Reapercon 2019 Box of Goodwill chatter/picture/travel thread

Ok, here we go.

First off, the rules:

1. There are enough miniatures for each person to take three (3).

2. There are some scenery/terrain items; there are enough for each person to take one (1). These will be in a separate baggy and labeled.

3. There are 28 paints, each person may take two (2).

4. There are some 'other' items like bags, notebooks, etc. There are not enough of these to go around. If you want one of these items, it counts as a miniature choice. So, you could get a Reaper tote bag and 2 miniatures for example.

5. If you only want 2 miniatures, or you don't want the scenery item, or whatever, that's fine. You can't pass it on to someone else down the line, though.

6. Try to move the box along quickly; you really shouldn't have it for over  a week. If real life gets in the way, either post it here, or please PM me.

After you've grabbed some stuff, seal it back up and send it the next person. This is all based on the generosity of people at Reapercon, so there's no need to put anything back in; this is a straight up gift. ::):

Pictures are nice, but not required.

Have fun, and thanks again to everyone who donated something for this!!

Here's the list:

RedAmbrosia--,shipped 10/17

Fnordlover--arrived 10/19, sent 10/21

ChrisPalmer--arrived 10/23, sent 10/24

IzzyLobo---arrived 10/26, sent 11/4

Pragma--arrived 11/9,

Robinh

ImperialOfficer

Ratmaster2000

Sanael

GenericFighter

GamingDog

Corsair

QueenofChalices

Kristof65

Whatever is left send back to me and I'll fold it into the next regular version of the BoGW.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Yay  The fun starts!

Thanks @Chaoswolf  and those who donated at Reapercon....  This is lots of fun for those of us who cannot attend the weekend of shenanigans and miniature fun.

• Like 3

So quick question on the BoGW. From the discussion thread, it sounded like the box was going to be a large flat rate box because there was so much goodness, is this still the case? And if, by the time it reaches us, there is enough to downsize the box, do you want us to do so or keep it the same size?

1 hour ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So quick question on the BoGW. From the discussion thread, it sounded like the box was going to be a large flat rate box because there was so much goodness, is this still the case? And if, by the time it reaches us, there is enough to downsize the box, do you want us to do so or keep it the same size?

I'm assuming that it will be downsized along the way, and by the time it gets to me, it will be in a small flat rate box. 

No.

Today was the first day I've left work on time and was therefore able to swing by the post office for a box. I'll be practicing my Tetris packing skills and hopefully sending it along in a few days.

• Like 7

On 9/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, starwarsgeek said:

Damn i missed it again.... I always miss the signups.

I missed it too. I'll trade you three imaginary reapercon minis for three of yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, hopefully I'll get to it this weekend. Been in and out of the hospital since this past Sunday.

• Sad 10

3 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yeah, hopefully I'll get to it this weekend. Been in and out of the hospital since this past Sunday.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are feeling much better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Ouch, that's not cool. Hope everything is better, prayers going out to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2