Chaoswolf

Reapercon 2019 Box of Goodwill chatter/picture/travel thread

13 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Box went out today! Should be there on Saturday. ^_^

As the next person after @Fnordlover, let me put forth my, “Woohoo!” , in anticipation of it drawing one step closer! ::):

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Box was waiting for me when I got to work this morning (a shame when you have to have packages sent to you at work, but they brighten up a work day) and I wasted no time. I chose the Duskwarden, the River Widow, and a wee velociraptor for my minis. Topped those off with a pair of paints that caught my eye through the bubble wrap they were in and a skull barrel that lost its integrity.

Planning on getting the BoGW back on the road Monday.

IMG_20191019_093822.jpg

• Like 14

Box arrived today, and here are my picks. 

Pizza Dungeon Dice (in lieu of a third figure), River Widow, Chef Hector, and a dark red and light green paint.   I passed on a scenery item. 

Should be able to mail the box back out to @izzylobo tomorrow

F63E95E2-8A00-4F93-9B5B-EB8CC26C2BE5.jpeg

• Like 12

Box is on it's way to @izzylobo ! 

Forgot to say in my previous post how much I appreciate those who donated all the cool stuff in the box!  I just wanted to pass along a big "Thank you!" to all those generous Reapercon attendees!

• Like 7

This time I didn't participate, but I'm lurking around.

Nice to see what people get out of this!

Have fun all!

• Like 3

Package arrived Saturday, Choices made. 

IMG_0417.thumb.jpeg.ae36ad4f219a62167ca2388ae4c5072a.jpeg

The Blood Wolves Iconic looks to be a strict upgrade for the mini for my current character, Deena Halentyr (who previously was represented by Deladrin, but has upgraded most of her kit since I chose that mini), and the River Widows iconic is just so glorious - toll and stronk, as the crazy kids on tumblr might say. The Darksword archer is great, and the orange and yellow are not only amazing shades, they help close up holes in my color palette - I've got lots of blues and greens and reds, but not as many oranges and yellows in the set. But man, that was a tough choice - the Pathfinder paints are all pretty durn gorgeous. And the keg o' skullz is just super-keen. 

Box might go out this week, might wait until the weekend, depending on how Pragma and I end up figuring out logistics for getting this box over the border. (queue Al Stewart here...)

Thank you so much for all those who donated to the Box o' Reapercon! This is so cool. 

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 15

... And package is away - was intending for it to go out Saturday, but it turns out all post offices do not, in fact keep the same hours... :-|

In penance, Lady Deena Halentyr, Sixth Dagger and Chosen of Tymora, and her sometimes-paramour, Lady Nova of the Storm Giant Ordning, Baroness Rauvin, who has recently become rather more interested in potions of diminution and other methods of being more on a size with the Small Folk...
(both in progress, - not even done with basecoating in either case, really)

IMG_0424.thumb.jpeg.1e85211bef6dd7366b764987904322d2.jpeg

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 14

Package received! I have a few tough choices to make, then I'll try to get the package back out early next week.

• Like 6

Choices made, the package is on its way to robinh in sunny Nova Scotia. Thanks to all for spreading the love.

choices.jpg.ffe005d63047d67ed31b81bfae7cb664.jpg

• Like 12

The box arrived yesterday November 19th after 5pm (which is not normal for Canada Post)

I have made my selection and the box is on its way to   @ImperialOfficer so hopefully Customs won't be to slow and it gets there this week.

My choices!

selection.thumb.JPG.f51f7c720a07b460ec94b1607784771a.JPG

• Like 14