Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Reapercon 2019 Box of Goodwill chatter/picture/travel thread

Well, I was talking about the transit time not the time in the line to send it. Also, I live in a tiny, forgotten rural town that has never heard of any of "that forign nonsense" like a kiosk. Also, it is more of a strict recommendation than an absolute rule because stuff comes up and life is unpredictable.

GF

• Like 2

Alrighty, holiday stuff is over and I have recovered my spoons/HP/Spell Slots, so preparing the box to go out on Monday. I hope none of those on its further journey have an allergy to cats or cat related bits cause my kitty had a nap in the box! Anywho, sorry for the delay:)

GF

• Like 4

On 12/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Generic Fighter said:

Alrighty, holiday stuff is over and I have recovered my spoons/HP/Spell Slots, so preparing the box to go out on Monday. I hope none of those on its further journey have an allergy to cats or cat related bits cause my kitty had a nap in the box! Anywho, sorry for the delay:)

GF

Did this get out to @Gamingdog?

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Gamingdog already has the box on it's way to Casa Corsair!

Ooh boy, we are moving again:) Hope everyone had a great holiday, and a happy new year. @Gamingdog pics please when you can:)

• Like 3

Box arrived today! Woohoo! All sorts of fun stuff inside, super excited to get the Corsair and Focke Wulf! Pics later, it will hit the road tomorrow!

• Like 4