Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Reapercon 2019 Box of Goodwill chatter/picture/travel thread

11 hours ago, Corsair said:

@kristof65 do you think you should hang on to the box until @Chaoswolf is done moving?

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yup, we already talked about it, and that's the plan.

What CW said

I have room, so no big deal. Benefit for CW is he doesn't have to move it, benefit for me is that it means it's less likely I'll miss the announcement for the next round of the regular BoGW. 

• Like 6

Hopefully you are settling into the new digs, @Chaoswolf and we can get started "soon".  My basement remodel is starting later this month and I want to move the Box before it gets lost in packing up the hobby room.   

• Like 4

Inarah, if you need to send it to me, do so. I can then send it back to our Fearless Leader.

• Like 2

Thanks!  I'll send it to you, and you can send it on when the next round starts. You get first pick of the goodies I gathered at Reapercon. :)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I should clarify, because I posted this in the wrong thread, it's a regular BoGW, not a convention special.  But it has stuff I pulled out of the melt bin, and some things from the factory, as well as other goodies.  @Chris Palmer we can put you on the list after  @Corsair when the sign up for the next round starts.  :) 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I should clarify, because I posted this in the wrong thread, it's a regular BoGW, not a convention special.  But it has stuff I pulled out of the melt bin, and some things from the factory, as well as other goodies.  @Chris Palmer we can put you on the list after  @Corsair when the sign up for the next round starts.  :) 

No worries! I was just giving Corsair a friendly jab at his “noble” gesture to help. ::):

I haven’t seen a BOGW yet that I couldn’t find some treasures in, so no need to make Chaoswolf try to remember a special sequence this far from the actual start. 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5