I have some Hunters:-

VVtOVpv.jpg

Lets do this thing.

Started with the first Hunter:-

V0IYLSL.jpg

I'm calling him Mr. Lovely Locks.

Made some progress:-

ZDF2zrR.jpg

Done his skin so far (Dwarf Skin > Flesh Wash > Dwarf Skin > 1:1 Dwarf Skin/Light Skin), plus some 1:1 Scarlett Red/Dwarf Skin claw marks and an Old Rose nipple.

• Like 21

I didn't see his horn at first & instantly thought it was a microphone...........:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

::D:

Progress:-

R37iKrR.jpgoxSyDnK.jpg

Painting his lovely locks.

Started with a base of 1:1 Leather Brown/Orange Fire, then took the easy route with a drybrush of 1:1 Orange Fire/Ochre Yellow followed by a Sepia Wash.

I like how the back looks, but I'm not too sure of the front.

• Like 11

20 hours ago, haldir said:

I didn't see his horn at first & instantly thought it was a microphone...........:lol:

I thought the same thing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OlXjImn.jpgQUhMzhe.jpg

(Apologies for the poorly lit piccys, didn't realise I hadn't bent my lamp over enough.)

Went back in with the 1:1 Orange Fire/Ochre Yellow to add some highlight to the hair where the drybrushing wasn't enough.

I'm beginning to wonder if the hair down his chest is his hair, or a fur boa of some kind (the texture on those parts is somewhat different), but I'm not convinced enough to paint it a different colour.

Also painted his armoured arm-warmers.

The material parts are Olive Green > 1:1 Olive Green/Ochre Yellow, the straps are Red Leather > 1:1 Red Leather/Iraqi Sand, and the bicep bands are Bronze all given a Brown Wash. The armour parts are Iraqi Sand > Brown Wash > Iraqi Sand > Bonewhite > thinned Sepia Wash.

• Like 11

Progress (with better pictures):-

7hFq9mt.jpg

Painted up his Beast Knuckle, the bone parts are Iraqi Sand and the teeth parts are 1:1 Iraqi Sand/Yellow Ochre given a Brown Wash.

Also painted his Gorm Horn (Gorms don't have horns though, so I shudder to think of what part it's actually made from), bone is the same as above with the fleshy part being 1:1:1 Old Rose/Dwarf Skin/Red Leather > Flesh Wash > 1:1:1 Old Rose/Dwarf Skin/Red Leather > 1:1:1:1 Old Rose/Dwarf Skin/Red Leather/Light Flesh > Flesh Wash.

• Like 7

More progress:-

AA5mPou.jpgcPINt77.jpg

Started on his loincloth.

The cloth parts are Medium Olive, shaded with Brown Wash and highlighted with Medium Olive and 1:1 Medium Olive/Iraqi Sand glazed with a bit of thinned Medium Olive.

There's some strap bits that are Leather Brown > 1:1 Leather Brown/Iraqi Sand > Brown Wash, with Bronze decoration.

Fur bits next.

• Like 7

MjHzR8e.jpgabuA21v.jpg

Realised I needed to do his boots before I did the fur. Used the same colours as I did for his arm-warmers, except the cloth parts are Red Leather > Brown Wash > Red Leather > 1:1 Red Leather/Iraqi Sand.

Then I did the fur (Stone Grey > Ghost Grey > Grey Wash),  the Grey Wash went on a little thick (I think it's getting a rather old) but I don't think it looks too bad.

Just got his potion bottle to go.

• Like 6

hO0U73J.jpg

Painted up the potion bottle. The filled section is Squid Pink with a 1:1 Squid Pink/Off-white highlight, the empty bit is Ghost Grey with an Off-white highlight.

Also did the light in his lantern 1:1 Orange Fire/Yellow Ochre.

Just the base to go.

• Like 5

On 9/20/2019 at 12:32 PM, Shadowphaze said:

It is a microphone!  And we all know what he's singing....

A wheemaway...a wheemaway....

That or Jon Bon Jovi finally made it into miniature form.........

Nice work so far. I like that the colors currently are natural looking. With the lion looking a tad bit weird( the hands? paws? really throw me off), nice to see the humans (or at least one) will have normal colors. Nice color choice for the potion too, makes it stand out nicely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, haldir said:

That or Jon Bon Jovi finally made it into miniature form.........

Nice work so far. I like that the colors currently are natural looking. With the lion looking a tad bit weird( the hands? paws? really throw me off), nice to see the humans (or at least one) will have normal colors. Nice color choice for the potion too, makes it stand out nicely.

Thanks!

It wouldn't be a Kingdom Death creature if it didn't have human hands somewhere.

Lovely Locks is all done:-

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88426-mr-lovely-locks/

Next up will probably be another hunter, don't know which one yet.

• Like 6

To go with Mr. Lovely Locks we have Lady Fancy Hair:-

nLAfznR.jpg

I've started her skin with a base of 1:1 Flat Flesh/Rosy Skin and a Flesh Wash, I need my hands to be less shaky before I start highlighting.

• Like 6