Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

03891: Chaos Toad Sorcerer

3 hours ago, Argentee said:

Gorgeous paint job! I am soooo jealous of your skill!

3 hours ago, Mothsniper said:

Wow! That is quite impressive!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

Magnificent paint job, both on the skin and eyes and on the smoking ember-orb!

Thanks! The orb was a fun paint and I had a few lava bomb pictures fore reference.

2 hours ago, Stonebred said:

This is outstanding. Your careful linework really makes this pop. Great job!

Thanks! I really like dark-lining, it sort of soothing to me. Doing his scars though tested my patience. If you look closely the lining of the scars is rough but that was intended to give the scars a bit of texture.

1 hour ago, Darcstaar said:

Excellent, smooth, clean!  I love all the little details.

Thanks! Yeah, I love all the details that Izzy Included in the design and that Andy sculpted. It really gave it some character. I usually am not drawn to monster figures but this one got me hooked. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor excellent frog meme

4 hours ago, Dr Boom said:

Beautiful smooth transitions there - looks just like a green tree frog. The lava bomb is a nice touch.

27 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful skin... such smooth paint and details and love the orange poppies!

Thank you!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Warlady said:

Gorgeous!

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful work, I like everything about it. The skin blend is so smooth and the eyes and gem are outstanding.

Thanks! The eyes were a challenge as I have mostly done human eye ps up to this point and toad eyes have a lot of detail that would be difficult to do at this scale. I am glad you like the jewel as the color was a gamble. I didn’t want to bring in another color and I wanted to use the red on something else, not just the cloth. Even while painting it I wasn’t sure it would work until I painted on the reflection dot. Finished, I love it and it may be the best jewel that I have done.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this