• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Inspired by the weekend question, I took some pictures of the army thus far and found that posting it in the question thread would be excessive, also that I didn't have an ongoing thread for my largest painted army so here it is. The plan is to get my Shelf of Incompleteion cleared off then work on reinforcements for this alongside my Old School Undead army. 

Here we have the Pumpkin construct unit led by a Storybook Witch from Old Glory. I have 3 more of her, but the bag only came with the one flight stand and the Reaper ones I have don't fit, when I get around that, they'll form their own unit. Behind her is Rotpatch, and the scarecrow is hanging out with these guys until I can get a couple more. The constructs are filling the slot of core infantry.

Here is a Ral Partha Witch leading the Pumpkin Knight heavy infantry consisting of the Halloween Knight and converted Barrow Wardens. 

Willow Greenivy leading the skeletal Pumpkin Guard. 10 newer GW skeletions and a variety of Reaper Bones. 

Elise with the Pumpkin Chucker and some Bones skeletal archers providing ranged support.

A female Necromancer and the Etherial Legion of ghosts and wraiths. 

An Iconic Witch, Pumpkin Spider, and friends.

A converted Brettonian Sorceress with the skeletal heavy infantry. Basically, what happens when adventurers irritate the witches.

Bats, wolves, and allied vampires. 

Another vampire and werewolf allies.

Zombies, ghouls, and another Reaper Witch. 

Beastmen and hell hounds with an infernalist witch. 
    • By Bonnie Bailey
      I finally finished this project! This was a mini I got a forgotten number of years ago with an order during October. Being as this is a more modern vibe the first thing that came to my mind first is: Make her a neon Witch! This was such a joy to paint. It was my first real attempt at osl and sheer fabric. I used quite a few reaper paints but I will give you the main ones that pulled of the effects that I wanted. If you have other question feel free to ask and I will share with you what I used/did. 
      Dominant paints used:
      Punk rock pink 09286
      Marid blue 89526
      Clear magenta 09098
      Regal purple 09238
      Clear purple 09099
      Nightmare black 09280
      Fair skin 09047
      Dark elf skin 09164
      Pure black 09037
      Pure white 09039
      Let me know what you think!

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brassmonkeygames/ian-millers-grim-tarock

About
      Below you will find a sample of two cards from each of the four Suits - Citadels, Chaos, Fish and Trees. Each Suit is comprised of 14 cards (2-10, Ace, Knave, Knight, Queen and King).
      You can see more of Ian's work on his website, or you can follow him on Instagram:

[I've removed the website links to conform to the boards rules, if you want them visit the KS]
    • By Maledrakh
      AUGH! The Great Pumpkin Came!

This was my entry in a painting league at another  miniatures forum.

In reference to the longstanding Peanuts theme of Linus sitting alone in the Pumpkin Patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin to come bringing gifts, Santa Claus-style.

It's a pity for him that Halloween is all about the scary...and the Great Pumpkin probably is not a very nice being.

The miniatures are all by Reaper, the fences are from Mantic's Kings of War Vanguard terrain. I found the simplicity of the fences really helped to sell the story here. As one of the commenters in the LPL-post stated: "Less is more".

Lots more pics, but yah gotsa clicks!

• By lexomatic
      Bonesylvanian and Mr & Mrs Bones and vulture. Pics to be added later.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)