Crowley

Inktober/Drawlloween

Inktober Day 18, Whynoctober prompt "Possessed."

It's nowhere near as dark as one might expect, given the prompt (in fact, it's rather sweet). It is, however, mildly NSFW, so here are links to it instead of an image.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xuyUbHFv_/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1185338203768807425

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Pingo said:

Inktober Day 18, Whynoctober prompt "Possessed."

It's nowhere near as dark as one might expect, given the prompt (in fact, it's rather sweet). It is, however, mildly NSFW, so here are links to it instead of an image.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xuyUbHFv_/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1185338203768807425

Pingo, This last drawing of yours strongly reminds me of the style of certain book illustrations I remember. Here is an example:

scrubb.png

(Artist : Pauline Baynes; Book : Voyage of the Dawn Treader)

But your dragon is much happier.  ::):

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Day 18 :: Possessed

A88413D0-55A2-49EF-B308-2E29EB72A87E.thumb.jpeg.5bc0c972c8baabb1567a7c1e692aaa9a.jpeg

This was a tiny bit inspired by the Dire Pumpkin King, Jack-the-Lantern-Beholder, THING they previewed a sketch of on the Thursday Reaper Live podcast (or is podcast different from Twitch?). I tried to catch the name of the artist that did that drawing but it was lost in the reverb. 

Anyway, when I saw it I thought, “...will that be on a flight stand?” And then I thought, “...well maybe it doesn’t fly.” And then, “...if it doesn’t fly, it needs some flying minions, it just does...”

Thus, a possessed flying(!) pumpkin had to become a thing. 

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, TGP said:

Day 18 :: Possessed

A88413D0-55A2-49EF-B308-2E29EB72A87E.thumb.jpeg.5bc0c972c8baabb1567a7c1e692aaa9a.jpeg

This was a tiny bit inspired by the Dire Pumpkin King, Jack-the-Lantern-Beholder, THING they previewed a sketch of on the Thursday Reaper Live podcast (or is podcast different from Twitch?). I tried to catch the name of the artist that did that drawing but it was lost in the reverb. 

Anyway, when I saw it I thought, “...will that be on a flight stand?” And then I thought, “...well maybe it doesn’t fly.” And then, “...if it doesn’t fly, it needs some flying minions, it just does...”

Thus, a possessed flying(!) pumpkin had to become a thing. 

The artist is Mike Disney.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

The artist is* Mike Disney.

*Thank You.

Did they fix the audio in post?

Or get it fixed for the Friday update?

Is the YouTube version of that last Reaper Live listenable?

• Like 3

And now all caught up...

Day 19 : Hive Mind and Robot

95515E8F-0673-4AEA-A871-75707EEF8091.thumb.jpeg.7add882d34eb7b5321acca4453d311c0.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I am aware pangolins don't come in pink

But they should..!

:B):

• Like 2

For Day 20 I went with an idea from the Weidtober list:

Something In The Walls

ADC07152-3F76-44AE-ADA3-5E9EA60FA0A0.thumb.jpeg.7fdc510efa0abfcbc53e6b6118a5b55d.jpeg

A crumbling ruined old tower, but it is still a watchtower ...because some THING is always watching. 

(Preview: For Day 21 — I wanna draw an Elephant...)

• Like 8

Preview...

E70AA4DE-64E8-440C-8951-6A393A3BD472.thumb.jpeg.1219194b57f4db916e614b8d03b20761.jpeg

Using the endangered critters list...kinda sad I missed the Pangolin. 

• Like 6