Crowley

Inktober/Drawlloween

Day 4, "Carnivorous Plant"

No image, only links, because mildly NSFW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3N6vmJHCey/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1180290422784045056

A rather more involved drawing than yesterday's, Prismacolor pencils on grey art paper, suitable as antagonists for your local ttrpg.

• Like 12

My apologies for the poor picture, I just home from work and I am tired. I did this earlier today and ran out of time to take a picture. I went with a sci Fi theme. It is the shipyard Khephra Beta.

IMG_20191004_221553399.jpg

• Like 11

Had a lot of fun getting this drawn, so I've run out of time to color it; I will definitely do so eventually.

With "carnivorous plant + turtle," I had several options. I considered Bowser driving a kart with a piranha plant on it, and I thought about a Tonberry riding a Malboro, but ultimately I decided to go Pokemon with this prompt. Torterra is one of my favorites; usually it's a tortoise with a world on its back: mountains, a forest, and so forth. So I carved out part of its shell and replaced the forest with a growth of pitcher plants and flytraps. Poor guy.

IMG_20191005_004415785.thumb.jpg.104c330f8f116436ee4e4690457160db.jpg

• Like 13

13 hours ago, Pingo said:

Day 4, "Carnivorous Plant"

No image, only links, because mildly NSFW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3N6vmJHCey/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1180290422784045056

A rather more involved drawing than yesterday's, Prismacolor pencils on grey art paper, suitable as antagonists for your local ttrpg.

I love these. They're absolutely beautiful.

I need to dig out my pencils at some point...

On 10/3/2019 at 7:51 PM, Talae said:

Day 3 - Vampire 

20191003_164636.thumb.jpg.aa6757e4efe548f00c230f3808690526.jpg

I feel like this is a more frightening form of Captain America's old foe, the Red Skull.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:21 AM, pcktlnt said:

I imagine there are mimics in dungeons that have successfully ambushed adventurers. With each successful hunt, the nourishment provides them with growth, intelligence, and more elaborate disguises. This mimic is the rug and all the things on it.

20191003_231556.thumb.jpg.d4f0321ed0bf9d4c8627eb0997fdce2e.jpg

Consider this stolen!

23 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

20191004_083749.thumb.jpg.bb7007fee5a31e00ca0504eb8fe5fecb.jpg

This is chilling, and I love it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Colored the torterra:

IMG_20191005_120930544.thumb.jpg.d424c96d2d8e1b73309481c28db5f251.jpg

And "carrion + rhinoceros" is not a pleasant thing... But sometimes unpleasantness is what the prompt prompts. I don't think I'll color this one, so it'll stay black Prismacolor and pencil.

IMG_20191005_105103815.thumb.jpg.1ca103253a02489eed058d0df2c0e833.jpg

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Witch was today. Here is mine:

20191005_142718.thumb.jpg.c34ece4430e82b4eeefd5c34e7134e65.jpg

And here is my daughter's: 

20191005_143242.thumb.jpg.1ac1507d1905bf36ffba46367b714ba1.jpg

• Like 12

Day 5, "Carrion."

Again, (mildly) NSFW, so links only. A fond throwback to the coloring books of my youth, which were, swear to gods, educational things lifted from medieval manuscripts and old prints.

Thinking back on it, it explains so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QWqEZHkGH/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1180632870689394690

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

No pictures to post. ::(: 

Progress:

Day three: Bait.

Started, significant ink has been applied. 

Day four: Freeze. 

Done and finished, just behind on taking-posting the photo. 

Day five: Build. 

Need a decent idea, I have a few hours. 

Day six: Husky...This one will be fun! I have chosen a reference picture.

• Like 3

So I’m doing Drawtober, which gives you six total prompts for the month. Today (well, Saturday) was the last day for The Witch’s Garden And I got mine up on my instagram with only a couple of minutes to spare. Super proud of how it turned out, though I wouldn’t have minded having a couple more hours to spend on it. 

A399EA8B-6645-4EB3-8A2C-66224E325A2D.thumb.jpeg.363b116186612845206ff81bd55e42b4.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

So I’m doing Drawtober, which gives you six total prompts for the month. Today (well, Saturday) was the last day for The Witch’s Garden And I got mine up on my instagram with only a couple of minutes to spare. Super proud of how it turned out, though I wouldn’t have minded having a couple more hours to spend on it.

Ooooooh, nice! Has a sort of classic psychedelic album cover art vibe.

(Found you on Instagram, liked it)

Edited by Pingo