Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Better late than never.
Here's some fun Pumpkin Horrors I painted up for @Inarah for Secret Sophie this past December. I was still riding on my Halloween spirit when Secret Sophie began, but wanted to do something that fit the winter theme. Inspired by the snowman-like design of the Pumpkin horrors and my own past mistakes of leaving pumpkins outside to rot all winter, I decided to do a holiday mashup with these guys left out in the cold too long.
With some time having passed, I wish I would have made them look a bit rotten and frost-bitten, but I also like the more colorful result.
More Photos Below the Spoiler:
These were some fun minis and my first time working with metal. I have now broken the seal and have started looking into other minis that I previously considered off-limits. I also enjoyed participating in Secret Sophie and joining in to some of the forum shenanigans. I highly recommend participating in these kinds of things for any who have been reticent.
What are some of your favorite holiday minis?
This is Reaper's Elise the Witch.
SKU. 02863 ( Metal Figure)
Once she was part of a big Halloween Diorama but that didn't survive the move.
I was able to save the minis though.
I rebased her, gave her some highlights/ repainted parts.
She's back in action now, ready to turn you into a frog or a willing servant.
Part of my Undead/Demon/Witchhunters Project
Welcome to Getting to Know You, NOVEMBER 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
Who's Online 25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)