Crowley

Inktober/Drawlloween

Slowly I am(?) catching up...

Day 27 :: Cracked — Eclipse

9FF638F1-F43C-499A-A3FE-DF67E37BDC75.thumb.jpeg.6675be0eda0563e429aca0d70eb80b16.jpeg

I just need to think of some Day 28/29 keyword combo to catch up. And get it done by midnite. 

:ik_oops:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

For now, I am skipping Day 28, Creature, from the Starwyrms Sci-Fi List (I realized I can go back and do something based on a Pangolin which I want to take some time on...) so moving on to another day, again from the Spaceships list, we have:

Day 29 :: Planet

CC5F57D6-F85D-436D-9377-D7A086F6104D.thumb.jpeg.5e9a683c19f67003096951a9892a88ca.jpeg

Assorted Sharpie® Markers, three Sarasa porous pens, and a Pilot® G-2 0.7mm pencil, about 7x7”, this time in the big sketchbook. (I dunno why Space is white; mostly because I didn’t feel like coloring it all black?)

• Like 7

So there was a small thunderstorm this morning...

The prompt word from Weirdtober eldritch list was Fear. (As in something the artist is afraid of.)

Day 30 :: Fear

96F3A9B8-3EC9-4411-915E-FD38CE89DECE.jpeg

I used to get nightmares about being somewhere with a vista, often riding in a car, and watching multiple funnel clouds stalk all over the landscape. 

This is about 7x9 inches, the bigger sketchbook, used Sharpies®, turned it all black or gray with a filter. Tried being more sketchy for once. 

• Like 7

On 10/28/2019 at 10:34 PM, TGP said:

Slowly getting caught up...

Inktober Day 26 :: Thorns / Ibis

E77B0C76-7FF3-4C35-A84C-5D54630F1BD3.thumb.jpeg.8984c8362a0c91dc8932a12f42aaa6c5.jpeg

Whynoctober and Undyingtales lists. This one is 4 and 1/8th of an inch diameter. I am starting to really like encompassing each drawing in a circle. Makes for a better fit on Instagram also. As usual, Sharpie® pens on sketchbook paper. 

The Ibis is the sacred bird of Thoth (ancient Ægypt) one of two gods with avian heads from that mythology.  The other was Falcon headed Horus. 

Looks great! I think the encompassing circle was a good idea.

I got a lil stuck on the weekend prompts and will have to go back, but meanwhile here's Whynoctober prompt #30, "Frostbite."

787553574_30CFrostbitesmallest.png.8cb652edd2a9f21b4fa54fa98ef4f287.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RFkihHYd3/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1189742458260856832

• Like 5

Thanks Pingo! I am planning on Tentacles for Oct 31. 

I skipped the 28th I think it was but it was for lack of enough working time. There is a drawing in my head ...and it looks awesome in there... dragging it out onto some paper is the hard bit. 

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1

For Day 31 :: Tenctacles

Done at last. Started yesterday but only finished this morning. (Weirdtober List)

AB93CD5F-A92A-4EEA-BCB3-C4646C07BA09.thumb.jpeg.db855e5f45e00c932f586b0d84e85cd3.jpeg

I really need to go catch the Instagram pages up. I find posting things there tedious. 

Hmmmm. I see some pencil lines I didn’t get...

Edited by TGP
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TGP said:

For Day 31 :: Tenctacles

Done at last. Started yesterday but only finished this morning. (Weirdtober List)

AB93CD5F-A92A-4EEA-BCB3-C4646C07BA09.thumb.jpeg.db855e5f45e00c932f586b0d84e85cd3.jpeg

I really need to go catch the Instagram pages up. I find posting things there tedious. 

Hmmmm. I see some pencil lines I didn’t get...

Beautiful!

Here's mine for the last day, Dory Whynot prompt "Orchard." I started filling in the last days with D&D, tabletop rpg-type scenes. Here's a couple of apple tree types at harvest, a dryad and a treant.

Linked because bark, but it just occurred to me that bark hasn't got clothes over it, so possibly NSFW (in the mildest possible way).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VW7pyHOzN/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1190348761198944258

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I thought about doing Orchard too. Would have been a nice chance to use spot color with the black ink. (Found some nice Sharpie reds oranges to play with....)

• Like 1

Got the last ones done, just working on processing them.

Here's Day 28, prompt "Doppelgänger."

I was originally going somewhere dark but I couldn't push myself to do it properly.

Then I remembered how goofy some of my old D&D humor was.

So, ta-dah, here's the timeless dilemma of an adventuring party stuck because it can't tell which is its trusted friend and which is the doppelgänger.

1170060364_28BDoppelgangersmaller.png.e191fffc01452edca0753a894155eeda.png

Also on Instagram and Twitter:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VmYX_n5hn/

https://twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1190615981762191362

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Everyone's drawings are great. Thank you all for letting me get involved in this. I know my draws are not as good as most of you, but that is not to say they are awful and for the most part I could and can convey my meaning across. I just, sometimes find it frustrating,,,,, and not just drawing, but anything..... I can do so many things, yet when I step back and look at what I did ...... Hard to explain, but with Jack of all trades master of none. 

Anyways, thank you again. If I do any more drawings, which yeah I will, but I will try to remember to add them to the forum.

• Like 3