Sign in to follow this  
qtipbarnes

R.A.G.E. game

Back years ago Reaper had a great miniatures gaming system. The base rule set was called R.A.G.E. or something like that. They had different versions. Some I've seen discussed on this site.

Warlords and C.A.V. to name 2. On my old computer I had the rules and data cards saved. My computer crashed and I no longer have those. I have the data cards and rules for Warlords. I'm

looking for data cards for Western figs as well as the Chronoscope figures. Such as Sherlock Holmes, Dracula, Werewolves (Gothic figures). 

Does anyone know where I can find those data cards? The Reaper Gaming site is no longer active.

• Like 1

I don't think any Chronoscope had data cards.  That's a category for "everything not fantasy" and was not a game line in itself.  There were some loose plans for Reich of the Dead but that didn't materialize and afaik that was the only chronoscope-related thing to get near to being a R.A.G.E. game. 

If you have the Warlord cards, those are about it.  CAV is now Talon Games.  I don't know anything definitive about whether the R.A.G.E. system is done and over, but aside from the legacy Warlord figures in the store it's been a long time since there were any updates.  

• Like 1

There was a R.A.G.E. game for Cowboys and Gunslingers (possibly going along with the boxed set of the same name) but I have no further information.  This is only R.A.G.E. game I'm aware of involving Chronoscope minis.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

There was a R.A.G.E. game for Cowboys and Gunslingers (possibly going along with the boxed set of the same name) but I have no further information.  This is only R.A.G.E. game I'm aware of involving Chronoscope minis.

There was one that was a Weird War II one, too - that's where the Zombie German Soldiers came from

Other than Warlord and CAV, though, I don't think any of the others were officially published/distributed.  

Unofficially, @Sergeant_Crunch had a space ship version he was working on, and IIRC, a couple of other forum members had variants as well. 

• Like 1