• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hitpointpress/heckna-cosmic-carnival-horror-campaign-setting-for-5e-dnd

Makers of Humblewood 5e Setting & other rpg products. I'm gonna back, just not sure which one. Most likely the pdf & choice of card deck, but what card deck is the question. I'll probably add on a couple things as well. I'd love the deluxe box set but that is over my budget for a non-Reaper KS.

• By Otyugh
      Weird mini of the moment...

This one is some real heavy metal!

It just looks like a pile of intestines with a couple of mouths. Should have given them a dark green grayish wash to tone down the Pepto look.

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  These two american soldiers here was choices for one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but he was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

American Sniper, Reaper SKU 37008, also available in the multi-pack of American Soldiers SKU 50075.

Pvt Tim Hernandez, Reaper SKU 37016

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)