• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      I've previously posted Hasslefree's Velma analogue 'Louise' as a Miskatonic library assistant. High time I got the rest of the gang together.

A cheap toy VW bus is key to this whole thing. The flowers and turquoise are my addition.

We have Not-Fred-for-Legal-Reasons! (Barney, postapocalyptic version. No ascot, sadly, but a more dynamic sculpt.)

Not-Daphne! (Felicity, also post-apoc version; she looks good with a bat)

Not-Shaggy and his Great Dane! (Wolsey, standard version, and Hamlet; the box of SNAX I made from a chunk of sprue)

And Not-Velma (Louise, featured in another post.)

More turnaround pix:

What sorts of shenanigans would these meddling teens get up to? and why would they be hired by the circus? (Obviously, the circus doesn't want or need the regular police, even if they could help with spooky crimes.)

'

Shaggy would immediately volunteer to check out the midway, I think.
      "Hey Scoob! You ever had a turkey leg...wrapped in cotton candy?" 
      *doglike sounds vaguely approximating the phrase "Not yet!"*

Daphne splits off to search for clues (there are plenty),

Behold! A performer about to take a Louisville Slugger straight to the groin!

Somebody has released the animals from the Beast-Tamer's act! 

Good thing Barney knows how to make himself look big and loud, not like panther prey! That'll scare them off.

Nothing beats legwork and research for getting to the bottom of a problem. Somebody's been embezzling and cooking the books, if Velma's calculations are correct (they are).

Hope you enjoy...I certainly did! 
    • By Rigel
      A warrior woman of the wastelands, the mohawked Dez is a formidable figure. Where does she even get hair color and makeup in the Irradiated Zones? She's not telling, other than to say "If it was easy, I'd send a man to do it." Also, she's a deadly shot with a wrist crossbow. 

More pix:

Here she is with a few of her pals (Wasteland Maelee, also Bombshell, and a Crooked Dice survivor).

More than a match for the average mutant horror.

and a credible threat even to above-average horrors!

• By CaptainPete
      Deadlands is a series of Role Playing Games based around alternative history, with the major change taking place on July 3rd, 1863. This change, called The Reckoning, made the US Civil War grind to a halt, resulted in half of California fall into the sea, and had a new miracle substance called Ghost Rock revolutionize technology. The game has used different rules systems; including the original "classic" system, Savage Worlds, a new system that is/was releasing soon, a d20 conversion, and had a GURPS port.
      The Weird West - Beginning in 1876, players would wander around the Weird West, full of monsters, gunfighters, agents of the United States of America, Confederate States of America, the United Kingdom, the Empire of Mexico, the Dominion of Canada, and Lost Angels, might get involved in the Great Rail Wars, get lost in the Sioux Nations, or confront the creations of the New Science.
      The Wasted West - It's 2094 and the world is almost over. Irradiated Ghost Rock bombs, as well as conventional nuclear weapons, were dropped on major cities all over the globe. The east of the Mississippi  river is full of the Walkin' Dead, the city of Lost Angels has fallen into the Pacific Ocean, and the only place where people can eek out a living is the west. Using Spook Juice, you can travel the collapsing highways from Junkyard to the ruins of Boise, and all points in between, traveling with Templars, Tellers, Cyborgs, Toxic Shamans, Sykers, and Junkmen.
      The Way Out West - The final part of the original trilogy of settings, this one is set on Banshee, the first alien world colonized by humanity. Of course, there were native people there first, and history has repeated itself again. Take up a badge and defend the colonists, or rob them instead, or maybe try to work with the natives, now that no one from Earth is coming to help. Ever.
      Deadlands: Noir - Set in the period between World Wars, centered around New Orleans, this was the first new game and first one done in the Savage Worlds system.

So, I made this thread so folks could talk about games they're run/played, ask questions about the setting and system(s), or just share their love for the game.

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hitpointpress/heckna-cosmic-carnival-horror-campaign-setting-for-5e-dnd

Makers of Humblewood 5e Setting & other rpg products. I'm gonna back, just not sure which one. Most likely the pdf & choice of card deck, but what card deck is the question. I'll probably add on a couple things as well. I'd love the deluxe box set but that is over my budget for a non-Reaper KS.

• By Otyugh
      Weird mini of the moment...

This one is some real heavy metal!

It just looks like a pile of intestines with a couple of mouths. Should have given them a dark green grayish wash to tone down the Pepto look.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 3 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)