Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Beautiful RPG Dice Sets for DnD and other roleplaying games

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paladinroleplaying/beautiful-rpg-dice-sets-for-dnd-and-other-roleplaying-games?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

e0ebc3737018795aadd8a5094b323ad8_origina

Currently Unlocked...

b9ed66a257c271b0339cf0a8e7a6720b_origina

New colours will be unlocked as we hit our stretch goals, and the order will be determined 100% by backer voting.

Next up we have a colours already voted for by members of the Paladin Roleplaying VIP club: Aqua 

70c73d1c7177a1db97a347d812305fec_origina

All dice in this Kickstarter have a pearlescent finish, which is hard to do justice in photos - it's best seen in the video at the top of the page. Note that all images of dice on this page are actual photos, not 3D renders or artists impressions - what you see is what you'll get!

All dice designs will be available in the following sets:

•  RPG Set: The standard 7-dice RPG set - This set has 1D4, 1D6, 1D8, 1D10 (marked 0-9), 1D10 (marked in  tens), 1D12 and 1D20
  •  Just D6s: A set of 8 matching D6s

Every dice set will come in a mini black organza drawstring bag with the Paladin Shield Logo on the front.

3fad5ff5b1d33087108dd9adb33c2fa7_origina

We have new colours and other goodies to unlock as stretch goals, as follows:

fd312e7f096a2de0bec7fca524686dcc_origina

Colours Available For Unlocking

(For videos of all the dice, please see the main project video)

76d378d4ecb77f1015da661dea3d9089_origina

Upgrades

The order that upgrades unlock is also decided entirely by backer voting. Upgrades currently available for voting are as follows:

d716dc2cd33d21e16a8b01d07962e078_origina
4f634aa8b2824bf0e7ea2522c4d9b80b_origina
62c221c17318781aa2eb706e47bafc65_origina

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PhantomAsh
      Phillip Reed has launched another Kickstarter to add to his recently finished campaign "A Dozen Sinister Rumours", which ended up giving out seventeen system-agnostic PDFs for fantasy RPGs for only a $1. This new one is following a similar idea, pledging for a $1 gets you access to all unlocked PDFs of RPG flavour inspiration, each of which have a dozen ideas, adventure hooks, important items or NPCs to use.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/102137316/a-dozen-troubling-rumors-for-use-with-fantasy-rpgs/

The project launched yesterday and is already funded with two stretch goals unlocked. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1113411001/odyssey-anthropos?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dispeldice/dispel-dice

About
        Tabletop RPG gaming saved my life during a time when I was really struggling. The act of a scheduled activity where I would go have fun with friends on a regular basis helped me overcome my depression. It helped me build stronger connections with friends, create a sense of community, and, as cheesy as it sounds, gave me somewhere to belong. As a way to contribute back to the fandom creatively, I started Dispel Dice. 
      Since then, it’s grown more than I could have possibly imagined in a short period of time. I want to share Dispel Dice with the world, and to do that, I need to accelerate production so it can be sustainable long-term.
      Dispel Dice stands in solidarity with Kickstarter United.
        To promote our debut, we have some Day One Pledge Bonuses available until tomorrow morning! They will be added to your pledge, free of charge, if you pledge within the first 24 hours. Day One Pledge Bonuses stack on top of the general Kickstarter bonuses. All orders placed up until 11/7, 9:00AM PST will qualify for a Day One Pledge Bonus, but after that, the offer expires!
      The pin may still be ordered during and after the campaign, but the D20 is exclusive to Day 1 pledgers. If you pledge 3 sets or MORE, you will receive the Merlot D20. 
          PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR FEES IMPOSED BY YOUR COUNTRY. SHIPPING WILL BE CHARGED ON TOP OF YOUR ORDER AFTER THE KICKSTARTER CONCLUDES VIA BACKERKIT. VAT TAXES, IMPORT FEES, CUSTOMS FEES, & DUTIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)