3D Printable Space Elf Buildings

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aus30k/3d-printable-space-elf-buildings?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

Welcome to our fourth project and one which is a little different to the previous two. While our projects for the resin models will be continuing latter this year and early next, we decided to run a small kickstarter alongside some other projects which we are doing.

One of the things which our local gaming community has always been big on is the creation of great looking gaming tables and key to that is to have great looking terrain. While there is an abundance of Imperial terrain now available both through various stores and a tremendous amount online, there is often a significant lack of xenos/alien themed terrain to suit the non Imperial factions.

Sadly terrain is also one of the more expensive things to ship internationally and so has always been a hurdle for many players and groups. With the growing popularity of 3D printers and prevalence of print hubs scattered around the world these hurdles are starting to break down.

With this project we hope to provide people with some nicely detailed buildings with a strong Space Elf feel. The buildings are quite large and should provide both lines of sight blocking terrain and areas for more mobile units to land on higher ground. The pledge rewards are for the STL files themselves to allow you to go and print your own, there are no physical rewards, however if you need help finding a print hub to get your files printed, we will certainly try and help you with that as well.

There are three buildings in total, backers pledge for one (AU$15), two (AU$30) or all three (AU$40) buildings. The rewards are for personal printing, not commercial or distribution.

0acb91237efef8f7f55a34418ae408af_origina

Exiled Space Elf Compound

680a967d4a4f53ed9e026b4f259e5a1b_origina
58d5537306183019c854e5affab6ca75_origina

Shrine of the Brilliant Lance

8bb2904b3512c343d9d9e90031921150_origina
737bc7a3276a149e59fbb419c972eea0_origina

Shrine of the Soaring Eagle

32d86ac68089d688759d4229597d375b_origina

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/941525798/rafm-miniatures-siege-equipment

10 types and crews as add-ons

The award winning Rafm Miniatures Siege Equipment was first created in the 1980's. These miniatures have been in production for years but we need your help to retool them, and produce new moulds to continue selling the figures. With your help we can update these items for the modern era.
      This Kickstarter offers eleven items including Bombards, Ballista and Catapults. These items were originally sculpted in 25mm scale but fit nicely with 28mm figures. See the Kickstarter video for images of the pieces in scale to 28mm Peasant Siege Crew sculpted by Bob Murch of Pulp Figures.
      The All-In pledge will give you ten pieces of Siege Equipment for use in any miniature tabletop game. More items can be added to these offerings as we reach greater amounts and open stretch goals. The line has up to 40 different pieces that we can get retooled in this program. Join us and lets see how many of these items we can get retooled.
      All figures are produced in unpainted scaled white metal. Available for use in multiple scales.
      All figures ship in unpainted white metal. The Peasant Seige Crew is 28mm scale and is sculpted by Bob Murch of Pulp Figures.
       Some of the painted pieces
    • By Venun
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dragorigames/tanares-rpg?fbclid=IwAR2v1lHSbb15sj-jDlkVJh4sob36i0mLpRspINva9BHlezYEOMboBAMxfxg&ref=5iqpo7&utm_campaign=BK-PD-5iqpo7&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tanares.projectdomino27.com

Very cool miniatures surrounding a new RPG system. 

• By lexomatic
      I few years ago I emptied a can of spray foam for some hills. I decided to hack up one to see if I could do some scatter that was more rock  pile than grassy hill like I've previously done (insert link to foam experiments thread).

About a month ago I hacked the foam hill, and last night I glued it to a dead DVD as a base and clamped it.

This is what it looks like now.

I'm going to let it dry a bit more then give it some goop, then a modge seal. Then drybrush, and maybe some flock.
    • By GamerPrincess
      Kickstarter coming on July 27th!

Drow City of Llurth Dreir!

Dark Elf City with Over 250+ STL files! Consisting of 15 Buildings, City Walls, Roads and more. STL Magnetic Interlocking System

Here's a link;  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tombguardians/drow-city-of-llurth-dreir

Love this one!
      INTRO_Large.mp4
    • By Lidless Eye
      A very fitting tribute to the classic days of Mordheim.  I'm glad they're doing both physical and STLs...I like to copy everything and mirror it when I print multi-part pieces to get more variety.

They've also got several add-ons of some of their existing conversion sets.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimforge/scoundrels-of-the-damned-ruins?ref=user_menu

"Mighty backers, welcome to the second campaign by Grimforge Miniatures!
      A difficult year has passed for all and we have worked hard on a lot of projects but the main project which has lead our work is to create a new range of multicomponent miniatures capable to give you the opportunity to assembly a lot of different warbands, an evolving  expandable system born to integrate old and new models and kit for the best kitbash you can imagine.
      we have decide to keep the grimdark fantasy style full of citations from the 90's period and from the paint of artists like hyeronimus bosch.
      We have also taken the big decision to release for the first time also a digital version of this kit to give everyone the opportunity to print their scoundrels at home.  So you have 2 options: traditional resin models or Stl files. 

We have sculpted a complete multicomponent kit and we have a solid range of Stretch Goals to give you the opportunity to unleash your scoundrels during your games. All our miniatures are cast in Italy with high quality resin, the best way to give you miniatures as faithful as possible to the original sculptures. If you already know our models, you already have proof of the quality of our products. On the other hand, if this is your first experience with us then you are even luckier! in the last year we have improved the quality of our models and our efficiency so you will receive our best job!
      here are the "Scoundrels of the damned ruins": mercenaries, treasure seekers, cutthroats... these are the scum who are ravaging the Damned Ruins and you will be able to assembly a warband in a lot of different styles, from pirate to landsknecht with a moltitutide of weapons and accessories."

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)