Sign in to follow this  
Aard_Rinn

IDing a Reaper mini...

At Reapercon I grabbed a set of minis from the bins - they're little waymarkers or something, stone posts, perfectly square and a little taller than a human, with a stone imp carved atop it, and skulls all round. It's got runes on the side of the post. Can anyone give me an SKU or name for the set it's from? I've been looking for like an hour and both Google and the webstore have failed me with any common searchterms...

Aha! Found it! It was hidden under Furniture, rather than anything terribly sensible like "tomb" "grave" "marker" or "skulls"...

It's the excellent sculpture from 02043: Undead Rising!

https://images.reapermini.com/4/02043_G.jpg

A really good statue, somewhat oddly paired with a really eh skeleton... not sure what these two have to do with each other tbh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Aard_Rinn said:

Aha! Found it! It was hidden under Furniture, rather than anything terribly sensible like "tomb" "grave" "marker" or "skulls"...

It's the excellent sculpture from 02043: Undead Rising!

https://images.reapermini.com/4/02043_G.jpg

A really good statue, somewhat oddly paired with a really eh skeleton... not sure what these two have to do with each other tbh.

I think it's supposed to depict a cemetary scene where a skeleton emerges from the ground, that piece of terrain would probable be meant as some sort of ornate grave marker.

• Like 4

It would be a fine unit filler, and alternate sculpt of one skeleton, for the WFB Dogs of War Regiment: The Cursed Company. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think it's supposed to depict a cemetary scene where a skeleton emerges from the ground, that piece of terrain would probable be meant as some sort of ornate grave marker.

Right you are, sir!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Try Maine.

Last year.

Max Linn. <_<

He didn't exactly vote the graveyard, but a surprising number of dead people did sign the petition to make him a candidate.... he continued putting up posters after being disqualified... including posters in New Hampshire, where he wasn't a candidate at all.

The Auld Grump - he was called out by a member of his own party, less politics and more farce.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1